Anthropological Facts

The Bone room

Wendell Bray looked at Cardigan's remains with a critical mind . He had stacked up knives,swords, baseball bats and icecles and was now busy reconstructing the killer's moves .
He had matched the fatal injuries to the skull to the baseball bat,
The knife force trauma to the vertebral elements and was now successful he couldn't wait to show Dr Brennan his exceptional work.
Only one thing was not adding up and that was his book. In his final doctorate year Wendell had to come up with ideas to write his own forensic Anthropology book.
He had initially thought about copyrighting Dr Brennan's work but that was not such a wise decision since she was a best selling author.
Many people had read her work it wasn't possible. He had to come up with ideas fast.

The Forensic platform

Daisy, Edison and Oliver looked at the twelve bodies which had been found at the abandoned warehouse .
Daisy had already figured out the type of knife that had caused the sternum injuries on the victim.
Oliver had figured out the fractures on the cranium which he had presumed to be impact fractures .
Clark was examining the hyoid bone which had imperceptible damage he had never seen such an injury before it was easier to tell whether the bone had been cracked or crushed. But in this case the bone had a hole which he could not conclude what it was.

Dr Camille Saroyan's office

Cam looked at the fresh corpse laid on the cold steel table . She had already performed a full autopsy and found that the cause of death was a cut on the carotid artery leading to blood loss.
The pattern of hypostasis was flat and yet the victim had been laying on his side meaning he had been moved. The crime scene was therefore a dump site.
Therefore the crime scene was free from the DNA evidence this even made the case a lot difficult but she wasn't prepared to give up .