four

Michael's POV

I walked down the hall, ignoring the stares. I walked up to my locker, meeting a cocky Ashton by the locker. His smirk seemed to grow, noticing the uncomfortable stares surrounding us.

"So what happened in the art room was real?" He asked, eyeing my neck that obviously had a hickey.

"Lil fun with Hemmings" He joked around, grabbing my stuff and putting it in my locker, slamming my locker shut, I winced at the loud sound.

"Oh shush" I said, rolling my eyes at him. I blushed when Ashton started making kissy faces at me, mocking me from the past events.

"Stop being an asshole" I chuckled lightly, playfully pushing his chest. He laughs light heartedly, slinging his bag over his shoulder.

"How did it even happen?" Ashton asked, walking to class beside me.

"I don't know, I was painting when suddenly he started walking over to me then you know... you know the thing happened" I said, my cheeks burning from embarrassment. My eyes on my feet as we made our way to our class.

Ashton swung his arms around my shoulders, snuggling his head on my neck. He blew air on my neck causing me to shiver and get flustered, he laughed seeing my burning red cheeks.

"Stop being a dick! Come on!" I said, shoving him aside when he just laughs at my frustration.

~*~

"My anaconda don't, my anaconda don't want none unless you got buns, hun" Ashton sang, jumping up and down. "Oh my gosh, look at her butt-"

"What butt?" I cut him off as he pointed out chicks with a fair amount of ass.

"You know the- oh I just got sassed" Ashton said, realizing I made a snarky remark.

"How slow of you"

"It's in my blood"

Ash and I continued walking down the halls as we passed people snogging, gossiping and fighting. It's highschool, what do you expect a bunch of responsible kids talking about science and accountancy.

As me and Ash continued our talk about who would have the most STDs in school, I was suddenly -purposedly- shoved by a shoulder, making Ashton gasp and shove the person back.

"Ashton!"

~*~

I'm sorry guys, I just watched If I Stay

and personally, I hated it

because it made me cry

especially the part where she was in a coma and her grandfather talked to her

yeah it was heart wrenching