Chapter 4

The next morning, the adventure kids came in to check on Ari, seeing if she was awake. 

The teen princess was indeed awake and she was all ready to start her first day. There was just one problem though as the adventure kids all looked to her oddly. 

"What?..." Ari asked them. 

The adventure kids soon showed her a mirror, revealing that her hair was a complete mess. 

"Yep," Kali smiled, thinking to Ari. "You're just like your mom" 

Ari managed to fix her hair and tied it up into two braids just like her mom used to. The gang then headed to class. 

What no one knew was that the adventure kids had secretly found out that the VKs had tried to break into the museum last night to steal Fairy Godmother's wand but failed to do so. The adventure kids didn't say anything though because they were mainly afraid if the VKs found out, they were in for it.

Ari arrived at Remedial Goodness class being taught by Fairy Godmother and decided to drop in, joining the VKs while the adventure kids had come as witnesses to make sure they didn't try anything foolish. 

"If someone hands you a crying baby, do you A: Curse it?" Fairy Godmother began asking her students. 

"B: Lock it in a tower? C: Give it a bottle?"

The adventure kids just gave weird looks to each other as they had to be listening through this which was boredom to them.

"Or D: Carve out its heart?" Fairy Godmother concluded her question. 

Just hearing the thought of carving out a baby's heart made Cynthia and some of the other adventure kids nearly throw up, finding that disgusting. 

Evie soon raised her hand. 

"Evie?" Fairy Godmother called on her. 

"What was the second one?" Evie smiled innocently. 

The adventure kids just groaned, becoming more annoyed. 

"This is just getting hard to watch" Ari thought to herself. 

Fairy Godmother sighed. "Okay, anyone else?"

"Mal?" Fairy Godmother soon called on Maleficent's daughter. 

"C: Give it a bottle" The purple haired girl replied. 

"Correct, again" Fairy Godmother smiled to her.

"You are on fire, girl!" Carlos complimented Mal. 

"Just pick the one that doesn't sound like any fun" Mal told her friends. 

"Oh..." Carlos realized, now understanding. 

"That makes so much sense" Evie whispered. 

"Oh, boy..." the adventure kids all mumbled, rolling their eyes. 

A girl dressed in blue then came in with papers, looking nervous as she passed by the VKs. 

"Hi, Jane" Ari smiled to the girl who was another good friend of hers. 

"Hello, dear one" Fairy Godmother smiled to Jane as she came up to her. 

"Hi" Jane greeted quietly, handing her the papers. "You need to sign off on early dismissal for the coronation" 

"Everyone here remembers my daughter, Jane?" Fairy Godmother told the VKs while she signed the papers. 

"Mom, no!" Jane gasped.