Chapter 34

Jack's tongue slightly entered her mouth. Elsa's eyes rounded and tried pulling away from it. Elsa's mind was all messed up. She can't believe what just happened.

"Beauty queen of only eighteen

She had some trouble with herself

He was always there to help her

She always belonged to someone else

I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door

I've had you so many times but somehow I want more"

Elsa: 'W-What is he doing?! WHAT AM I DOING?! I really want to escape his grip, right now but I can't! It's so wrong! But why does it feel so right? It's like I don't want this moment to stop. I want more from him. I want him. Argh!! Elsa, what are you saying?!'

After a few minutes, he pulled away, gasping for air. His eyes were covered with his white hair. Elsa's watery mouth was left opened and her cheeks reddened.

Elsa: CHOCOLATENESS, JACK!!!

Elsa raised her right hand and was about to slap him but Jack grabbed it before she could even do. Jack chuckled.

Jack: What's wrong? It's not like it's your first royal kiss, right?

He smirked. Elsa blushed harder as she hugged herself tightly.

Elsa: YES, IDIOT!

The guardian shrugged and just looked at the stars, feeling the happiest moment of his life.

Jack: So?

Elsa's eyes rounded and her eyebrows twitched.

Elsa: So? SO?! Is that the only question for you to ask?! Heavens, Jack! I get the disturbing fact that we kissed like... three times or so but- THAT WAS ENTIRELY DIFFERENT!

Jack raised an eyebrow at her when it hit him.

Jack: Oooh... You mean the tongue?

He wiggled his eyebrows which gave Elsa some wild goosebumps.

Elsa: Y-Yes! I lost my... tongue's virginity!

She faced the other way as she hugged her knees in embarrassment. Jack just stared at her, coldly and he replied-

Jack: Then why did you respond?

He asked smirking. Elsa gasped, faced, and charged at him.

Elsa: I DID NOT!

Elsa started pounding at his chest as Jack tried catching her fists, laughing. He caught the both of them and brought her closer to him. Jack's legs were already separated and Elsa was between them. She moved her head farther from him.

Jack: But seriously. Don't you ever say that again.

Elsa: The what?

Jack: Everything you said about us- not meant to be for each other, thingy. Our powers are not enough for them to judge us that we don't belong to each other.

He explained, calmly and smilingly, looking at above.

Jack: Well, I don't frostin' care about them, you know that? They don't know us. They don't know what we've been through. Some of them don't even know that we've met for real.

Elsa: Jack...

Jack was still holding Elsa's wrists as her fists calmed. Jack's grip loosened as well.

Jack: Elsa, our two different worlds cannot break us apart. We may live differently, but we always stick together like Frost and Snow. You hear me?