Chapter 17

They have arrived in school and the twins found their respective classrooms.

Aeryn: Here, Dad.

Jack: Do you really have to call me that?

Aeryn: Ok, fine. Jack...

Aeryn gave him a wrist watch.

Aeryn: Put it on. Do you know how it works?

Jack: Yeah. I know how the humans used this.

Jack put it on and began investigating it.

Aeryn: Kindly pick the both of us up at 4:30 pm?

Jack: Sure. Just wait for us beside the school’s gate.

Aura: Don’t be too long!

Elsa: We won’t, dear.

Aeryn: Oh and by the way, you two can go on a date, today or something.

The twins giggled. Jack smirked and just raised his hand, saying goodbye.

Jack: G’bye!

Both: Bye dad, Bye mom!

Jack: ... Don’t call me that!

Elsa and Jack stayed on the corridors, when they heard someone whispered.

Voice: They look familiar...

Jack and Elsa’s eyes slightly rounded and they walked away from their classrooms. Jack glanced at them for the last time and waved goodbye.

Elsa: Is this the kind of school in your hometown as well?

Jack: I also lived in the 21st century but not in this dimension so... yeah. Kind of. Why?

Elsa: Well, in my kingdom, school is not like this. Do you get what I mean?

She asked, as the two of them walked side by side by the corridors.

Jack: Yeah, I get you. That’s because you’re not yet used to this atmosphere. You’re still pressured in the modern generation.

Elsa: I guess your right. Wait... Are you sure that you know how that thing works?

She asked, pointing at the watch.

Jack: Of course, I do.

Principal: Excuse me...