Jelsa In The Real World

This book is the best!!!!! It's making me laugh so hard.

-RandomMidget

It's hard finding a book that can make me laugh. I literally laughed non-stop, so props to you!

-LuckyIrish4

Agggggghhh!! My eyes are watery! I think I am gonna cry!

-Frostinehere

I CRIED AT THE ENDING! THE FEELZ MAN. THE FEELZ!!!!!!!

-DragonessKunoichi

I loved this story so much. I can't wait for the sequel. :)

-LucyRedGwick

IT'S 4:00AM AND I'M STUFFING MY FACE ON A PILLOW SO I DON'T WAKE MY FAMILY UP.

-_kuroko_no_basuke

I hope this story can be a movie.

-Jelsanatics

I cried, I laughed, I cursed, and I lived along with this book. The plot is so unique for a Jelsa story. It's a masterpiece.

-Hallo09

Jelsa was accidentally teleported to our world, this 21st century! And I guess you will be asking these things:

What will Queen Elsa from Disney's Frozen and Jack Frost from Dreamworks' Rise of the guardians' reaction be when they figured out:

♠That they were famous and that many of us adore them?

♠That they both came from different movies?

♠That they are being shipped together?

♠That we make Fanfics about them?

♠That their lives were being watched by children and teenagers?

♠And that our world is really cruel?

What will be their reaction when reality strikes and sadly, they're just imaginations and illustrations made by directors? Of course that would feel tragic. And confusion will make its presence as their whole lives changes.

This is a Unique Comedy- Romance and Puppy- Love Fanfic about Jelsa. Btw mature contents may include to some scenes xD I know your interested already...

This story is inspired by the movie: "Enchanted"

Theme- song of the story: "She will be loved, By: Maroon 5 (Awesome! :D)

-JackFrost008

Sneak peak:

Jack was already curiously reading a Jelsa Fanfic on wattpad.

Jack: "Jack began kissing Elsa's rosy lips and went down to her neck..." Whoaw... Now this is interesting...

Jack murmured with a lusty smirk.

Elsa's eyes widened, and turn her head to face Jack. Jack was surprised to see Elsa, still awake.

Elsa: Give me that!

She commanded, forcefully pulling the cellphone.

Jack: No wait! I'm already in the best part.

Jack protested, chuckling.

Elsa: No! Give it! I am not that liberated!! Give it, Jack!

But Jack ignored her, pushing her head away with her right hand and holding the cellphone with his left hand. Jack continued.

Jack: "Elsa kissed back and wrapped Jack's neck with her arms and pulled him nearer to her chest."

Jack laughed while blushing. His eyes were already teary because of his hard laughter. And his pale cheeks were already in deep shade of red.

Elsa: Stop it! That wasn't me! Hand it over, Frost!

Jack: "'I love you, Jack.' Elsa told him, seductively."

Jack mimiced a woman's voice and laughed.

Elsa's cheeks heat up and were turning red. The blood, circulating in her veins, was like already boiling.

Jack: "She's too cute..."

Book AD: Like this Jelsa Fan Fiction? Chech out my other book, "P. I. E. [Project: Inducing Elsa]" Rom-Com, Action, and Highschool AU combined! I promise, it'll be as funny as JRW J (Click on External Link)