Chapter 6: The gift

I'm supposed to be doing homework right now but I'm a rebel so I'm gonna write instead😎 hope you guys like it plzzzzz share comment and give me some love💜 -A

==========================

Sierra's Pov

It had been a whole 24 hours since I was released from the hopisital. Everything the past day had been a blur, it felt so surreal. Just a week ago I was buying presents for my family now I'm sitting in my hotel rom waiting for the taxi to take me to the airport. The pack officials had organized my whole journey, so all I could do was sit here and wait.

I couldn't believe that someone was actually kind/stupid enough to accept me into their pack. I'm obviously very grateful. But why in the world would someone want me after I had just gotten everyone close to me killed? I was basically a hazard to everyone within 20 feet of me.

The only thing I had to look forward to was that in a few hours I'd be on a plane flying across the country. I was desperately trying to make my self believe that moving to Maine was a step toward moving on from what had happened and would be good for me.

I now sat in the middle of my bed removing the contents from my mud caked duffel bag that I had brought with me from the house when I ran.

It's amazing really, you would think someone who was about to flee from their house into the wilderness would pack something more useful to survival. Like food or water maybe even some matches. But no not me,what did I bring?....clothes. I cringed as I pulled out lime green track pants. I didn't even have the brains to at least pack cute clothes.

I stuck my hand again into the bag only to pull out a small blue box white a white sparkly bow. The Christmas present. I had totally forgotten I had brought it.

I hesitated a few moments before I raised a trembling hand to untie the bow. I then took off the top of the box to reveal two small velvet boxes and a note.

I first opened the boxes. One of them had a thin silver chain that appeared to be a necklace. The other held five small charms that went with the necklace.

I then read the card, I recognized my mothers elegant

Sierra,

Merry Christmas. We hope you love your gift ,your father insists the silver chain matches your eyes perfectly:). We each picked out a charm that we felt would represent each of us and our love for you. We love you so much forever and always xoxo

-mom,dad, kim, and kass :)

I didn't even realize I was crying until I notice a tear slide down my cheek on to the bead spread below. These past couple days had been the worst of my life but I knew that I had to eventually move on with my life. I dried my eyes knowing that I had to stay strong it's what they would have wanted.

I then looked at the charms that they had selected. The first two were a diamond that was shaped a bit like a star, and a pearl that had been carved a bit to resemble the moon. Obviously these were kass and Kim's choices, they did after all love sparkles. The next charm was a delicate silver rose. Most would see these and think of it as no more than a flower. But I knew its true meaning, it was the symbol of the Luna. Every luna had one. I instantly knew my mother had picked this one for me. The fourth was a plain silver heart that opened to reveal a family picture of us. You could always count on my dad to have the sentimental choice. However the last charm was a bit odd.

"What the hell?" I muttered. As I pulled out the fifth charm. It was a small crystal that gave off a soft light. The colors appeared to fade from blue to pink to green etc. It must be battery powered....right?

I slid the heart locket on the chain and placed the rest of the charms back in the box. I mentally promised myself that I would rotate between each charm to keep my family close to me.

As soon as I had repacked and organized the few belonging I still had, I sat on the bed until I got a call saying that my ride to the airport had arrived.

I stepped out the building to see a black shiny, stretch limo with a man holding a bouquet of pink roses with a card addressed to me.

Talk about a warm welcome...

They must have spared no expense on my arrival. Once I gotten on the airplane I was brought up to first class where I had people waiting on my every need. I revived a massage while served chocolate strawberries and sparkling water.

I was very thankful but at the same time confused as hell. I was nothing but a pitiful little ex Luna-in-training. But here I was getting the royal treatment.

They were probably just doing this because they felt sorry for what happened to me. I decided I should just go with it and enjoy it for the time being. There was no way I would get the same treatment once I had arrived.

Or so I thought...

Unknown Pov❓❔

My mate would be arriving in less than 24 hours. I couldn't wait to finally hold her in my arm and have her right next to me.

I spared no expense on her limo, first class tickets, and making sure that whatever she wanted was given to her.

My beta-in-training and best friend had been mocking me since I got back.

"Dude your so whipped." he laughed as he threw a couch vision at my head, snapping me out of my thoughts of her.

He was right I was never this crazy about a girl before. I was turning into a totally different guy. But what can I say I never would have thought seeing my mate would drive me this crazy.

Before this I had always been known as a player, toying with girls hearts dumping them the next day. I knew that I was making douchebag moves but I didn't care. That all changed when I saw Sierra for the first time.

Wow I really am whipped.

=========================

This was kinda a filler chapter but I promise you better chapters are coming up just keep on reading, but I just had some majoooor writers block sowwy😋I have school tomorrow yay😑

Love y'all read on -A🌠