Chapter 5:Decisions must be made

If your reading this then your automatically the bae sorry no exceptions😬 so how are you likening it? My parents have guest over that I rather not talk to because social anxiety so why not update I hope you enjoy luvvv y'all🌚 -A

==========================

Sierras Pov

I woke up to soft, warm rays of sunlight shining in my eyes. Ugh who opened the blinds Kass and Kim know very well not to wake me up unless the house is on fire or mom made chocolate chip waffles. Since I don't smell smoke or syrup there is no reason for them to be in here. Ugh it's probably mom trying to get me to "wake up before noon for once". What's the point I don't have training till three anyways.

"Come on mom five more minutes" I groaned. I rolled on to my side

Why was she waking me up this early?And do the birds always chirp this loud? It's as if their right on top of me. Something's not right here

And as I lazily open one eye I realize I'm not on my soft pink comforter, but on damp green grass. As soon as I realize this I bolt straight up and look around me in awe. What was I doing here. But as soon as I sat all the way up I immediately regretted it. I had a pounding head ache and back ache and ..... I basically ached every where what happened? Then a wave of memories hit me. The rouges came to Evergreen. They killed mom, dad, kim, and Kass. And now their after me. I'm the only surviving member or the Evergreen pack.

No that can't be, I must have just shifted, went on a run then fell asleep and dreamt that all up.

How I wish I could believe that but somewhere in my brain I know it's all true. My muddy nike elites and track bag filled with random crap confirm it. I would never wear brand new blue nikes in the forest or bring any sort of bag with me.

The pain is so intense I feel like I was hit by a car every single part of me has some extent of pain. On top of everything my stomach growls begging for food and my dry mouth is a strong sign of dehydration. I know I need both good and water soon or else I'll be in trouble. I lie on the ground for about five more minutes just staring at the sun and trying to muster up enough courage and energy to sit up again. I day dream about food making my stomach growl even louder.

I finally feel good enough to slow sit up and take in my surrondings. The first thing that catches my eye is a black berry bush that is covered in some of the most ripe blackberries I've ever seen. But why don't I remember that remember that being there the first time I sat up? I shake it off and mange to walk/limp the few feet to the bush where I eat till I feel like my stomach could explode. That's when I notice a small pool of sparkling cold water. I don't remember that being there either but hey I'm not complaining.

I sit for a few moments and re-evaluate every thing that's happened in the past few hours. I remember talking to my mom before she died and finding out that we were attacked because of me. But I can't seen to remember the why it would be me. My reflection in the water shows me how rough of a night I had. My legs covered in scratches probably from thorns, my arms are bruised and I faintly remember repeatedly falling and getting back up to run.

I must have ran for a while my legs have never been this sore. But I have no way of telling were I am all I know is that I'm in a forest. After realizing my phone was getting no service I walked uphill till I reached an empty road. I was completely alone with no one to help me.

I knew I would have to try and find help myself.

***

I move terribly slow, I felt my self getting more and more weak with every step. There was no signs of other werewolves or even other people anywhere. I eventually stumbled and when I tried to get up I knew it was no use. I just didn't have anything in me to keep me going. I sat there a few minutes floating in and out of consciousness.