Valentine and a Skeleton

The doors to the school slammed open.

"Hello darlings!"

The Vampire looked across the school entrance just over his glasses, with a smirk and a pose.

"Valentine?" Draculaura dropped the books she was holding in shock.

Clawdeen stood in front of Draculaura, growling. "What do you want?"

"Oh I rest assure you I am not here for the little vampire who can't make up her mind." Valentine pushed his glasses up and smirked. "I've recently been informed that my penpal goes to this school, and I wanted to speak with them, Vampire to Sad-Pire-34."

Clawdeen got in the vampire's face, protectively growling. "And how should I believe that?"

"I think I've embarrassed myself enough in front of the world to never want to step back in this country, do you honestly think that I would willing come back here without one thing on mind?" Valentine looked around at the students around him, "Anyways, not like I thought I'd feel safe or welcome."

Clawdeen backed off, still looking suspicious. Draculaura quickly picked up her books before being ushered away by Clawdeen. The wolf then turned to Valentine one last time. "If I find out that you are doing anything other than what you said, I will sick my brother on you."

"Which one?" Valentine chirped.

"All of them." She then walked away with Draculaura.

Valentine looked around and smirked. "I will find you, love."

Valentine walked away, behind him, a skeleton stood.

The skeleton looked around and rattled a little holding their backpack nervously.

"Hi there!" Frankie popped seemingly out of nowhere. "I'm Frankie Stein! Welcome to Monster High!"

The skeleton jumped and looked at Frankie, pushing a piece of bone filler back into its slot. "Hi."

Frankie smiled brightly. "It's so nice to meet you! I hope your first day goes amazingly!" She then saw a certain person walking by. "We just got some new students yesterday and- oh, hey Marklin!"

Marklin looked over and sighed, he walked over, as he walked over, he started to get a little, pinker.

"Y-yeah."

Frankie gestured to the skeleton. "This is our new student!"

Marklin stared at the Skeleton. "M-" Marklin coughed. "Mein Name ist Märklin."

"Si, fy enw i yw Jasper." the skeleton laughed, rattling.

"Oh, this is great!" Frankie smiled. "You both can help each other with dealing with a new school! You could probably even become best friends!"

"Y-yeah." Jasper squeaked. Marklin started to buzz then sprinted away yelling something about a classroom and some frogs, bright red.

Frankie giggled. "Come on, I'll show you around."

"Alright." Jasper looked the direction the fuzzy Siren had run, cheekbones growing warm.

Frankie grabbed his arms and pulled him along to show him around.

____________

Cass turned to the door, the bell just chiming as the last student swanked in.

"Almost late, classy." Cass turned back to her board. "Today we are going back to basics! It is called Astronomy not astrology or scare astrology and the zodiacs are not what we are learning."

"Oh honey you think these simpletons even know the powers of the horoscope, let alone that new fangled science stuff."

"Hey you might be classy and brand new but you do not get to insult everyone, no matter how funny and true, what's your name fair new kid!" Cass turned and pointed at him.

"I'm not that new, and I'm Valentine darling." He put his feet on the desk.

Cass glared at him. "Feet off the desk, Vincent, it's class time."

Clawdeen had to laugh at Cass's mispronunciation of his name, but others were too happy.

"Hey, you're the guy that got me thrown into the bog of eternal stench!" Toralei shouted, hissing. "What are you doing back here!?"

"You would have heard if you were paying attention last scene this morning!" Valentine yelled back.

"Oh yeah, by the way real smooth kid." Cass called up. "Obviously they are gonna wanna find you after you spilt that can of a bad username."

Toralei growled lowly. Frankie glanced to Draculaura curiously; Draculaura simply whispered back, "He says he's looking for a pen pal."

"A pen pal?" Frankie questioned. Jackson, who was sitting beside Frankie, coughed, seemingly surprised.

"Well sugar I thought it was charming." Valentine hissed at the siren.

"What username?" Jackson blurted out, quickly covering his mouth, shocked that he spoke up.

"Well it is Sad-Pire-34, with a few little ol 'x' 's sprinkled in for a little appeal if you know what I mean." Valentine called, looking back and up at Jackson.

Jackson fell out of his chair. Quickly, he sat back up and raised his hand. "U-Um, Mrs- I-I mean Cass- M-May I use the restroom?"

"Yes." Cass said blunt and fast.

Jackson rushed out of the classroom. Frankie looked to her friends. "What was that about?"

"Pfft," Cass turned back around. "Vinny is right, you are all un, erm, perceptive." Cass started the lesson.