Freaky Ray Ray Imagine For Taylor

@Tay-tay14

                       Taylors POV

For The Past Few Days My Fiance Ray Ray Has Been Making Me Hellas Fusturated. Ive Been Wanting Ray For The Longest & Every Time I Try To Make Love To Him He Always Says Something Like "Im Tired" Or "Not Today, Maybe Tomorrow". It's Pissing Me Off That He Doesn't Want To Make Love To Me. Hmph. I Ain't Got Time To Be Thinking About That. But He's Going To Regret It One Day. (Looks At The Time On Your Phone) Oh Shit It 7:00 The New Bad Girls Episode Is Coming On.(Runs Downstairs To The TV Room & Turns The TV Onto The Bad Girls Club. While I Was Watching TV I Heard The Door Open Then Close. I Already Knew It Was Ray. But I'm Not Going To Pay Any Attention To Him Til He Gives Me What I Want.

Ray: Heyy Bae

Taylor: ... (Ignores Ray & Continues To Watch TV)

Ray:Hello (Walks Right Infront Of The TV)

Taylor: ... (Walks Up Into Your Guys Bedroom)

Ray: (Walks Into Your Guys Bedroom) Soo You're Just Gonna Act Like Im Not Here ?!

Taylor: ...

I Could Tell That He Was Getting Mad That I Wasn't Responding Cause He Kept Getting Louder & Louder. Then He Was Quiet For A Minute. It Looked Like He Was Thinking About Something.

Ray: LoL I Know

Taylor: Know What (You Said With An Attitude)

Ray: Why You Actin So Stuborn

Taylor: Wha...

                 Nobodys POV

Before You Could Finish What You Were Going To Say Ray Smashed Hus Lips Into Yours. You Tried To Resist But You Couldn't, You Just Loved The Way He Was Kissing You, It Turned You On So Bad.

Ray: Go Strip For Daddy (He Whispered In Your Ear)

You Did As He Told You. But You Striped Quick, You Wanted Him Right At This Moment. After You Took Your Clothes Off Ray Took Off His & All You Could Do Was Stare At His BIG Friend. After Yall Were Both Naked Ray Walked Over To You & Pinned You To The Wall & Started Agressively Yet Passiontely Making Out With You. He Stuck 2 Fingers Inside Of You & Used His Thumb To Rub Your Clit.

Taylor: Oh Yes Rayyy, Just Like That Baby

Ray: Mmm Bae You're Hella Wet (He Said Still Fingering You)

After Awhile Of Ray Fingering You, You Were Almost About To Cum Until Ray Stopped.

Taylor: Uh Wtf ?! Why Did You Stop ??

Ray: (Picks You Up & Lays Your Back Up Against The Wall & Puts Your Legs Around His Shoulders) So I Could Do This (Flicks Tongue On Your Clit)

Taylor: Oh Shhhiiit Ray (You Said Moaning Uncontrolablly)

Ray Ate You Out For Another Few Minutes , Then You Came.

Ray: Now Raytlesnake Wants Some Fun

Taylor: (Bites Lip) Then Bring Him Here Then

After You Said That Ray Slammed Himself Into You Making You Scream In Pleasure.

Taylor: Oh Fuuucck Ray, Shiit Yes Babyyy (You Moaned)

Ray: Oh Fuck Baby...You Hella Tight

You & Ray Kept Going Til The Next Day At 7:00 AM. When You Guys Were Done Doing Yall Bussiness You Were So Sore You Could Barely Move & Thats Exactly How Ray Wanted It To Be.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 05, 2014 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Mindless Imagines (Starring YN)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें