Mindless Imagines (Starring YN)

Roc Royal Imagine (Rated R)

                   YN P.O.V

I just got home from work & before i could open the door there was a note attached to the door knob. It read ...

Heyy bae so i know your home now because your reading this letter. Once you get to our bedroom there is a surprise.

So i walk inside & head to our bedroom. Once i walk in i see Roc half naked on the bed , ooh wee that boy.

            Nobody's P.O.V

Roc: Heyy babe (he said seductivly)

YN: Heyy ( you said while staring at his amazing body)

Roc: You like what you see huh

YN: Well duh baby

Then Roc gets up & starts to walk up to you.

Roc: I've been waiting for your body all day (he said whispering on your neck & sliding his hands up your shirt)

YN: Mmm, I S.. (Before you could finish your sentence you got cut off by Roc passionetly kissing you)

While you & Roc were kissing he picked your legs up & wraped them around his waist & took you over to yall bed.

Roc: Im about to make you weak (he said seductivly)

YN: Ooh daddy, please do (Knowing that when you said that it made him crazy for you)

Just when you said that Roc ripped off your clothes quick, he didn't want to waste anytime. After he took off your clothes he kissed down your body until he reached your area. Once he reached it he kissed it through you blue laced thong. You moaned lightly as he took off your thong with his teeth. After he took them off he stuck 2 fingers in your area pumping slow at first but then started to go faster. After he was done fingering you he stuck in his tongue & when he did that you started to go crazy, moaning like there was no tomorrow.

Roc: Damn bae you already moaning like that & we haven't even got to the good part.

YN: Well then give me the good part NOOWWW (You said moaning)

Roc: Are you sure, your gonna be hurt.

YN: Yeess, I Dont Care (You said still moaning)

Roc: Ok You Asked For It ( He said while taking his boxers off)

After he took his boxers off he got straight to bussiness. He started to thrust slow.

YN: Babyyyy, Go Faster (You said getting unpatient)

Roc: If you want me to go faster your gon have to beg for it

YN: Pleeaaassse

Roc: Please What ??

YN: Pleasse Roc

Roc: Nope

YN: Wym nope ??

Roc: That's not my name

YN: Pleeaaasse Daddy

Right when you said that Roc started to go as fast as he could. With every thrust he would go deeper, harder & faster.

YN : ROOC I-IM ABOUT TO CUUMMM (You said moaning loud as ever)

Roc: Go ahead baby, cum (He said seductivly)

Just then you cummed all overs Roc's Dick. But Roc was still going. He kept going harder until he came.

YN: Ba..by that. was. so. good (You said out of breath)

Roc:I know baby