Ray Ray

You & Ray Ray just left a party & started to head home. On the way home yall agrued the whole time.

Ray Ray: Yn it wasn't even like that

YN: Then tell me why were YOUR Lips all over her lips,  hmm ?!

Ray Ray: I Told You She Kissed Me I DID NOT Kiss Her Back (starting to yell because he was getting more aggrivated.)

YN: Awe, Ok (you said while rolling eyes, not believing a word he just said.)

Ray Ray: Ooh i can't stand you sometimes, You always accusing shit.

YN: If you can't stand me how about you leave me

Ray Ray: Because i can't leave you

YN: Whatever.

Ray Ray: You just don't understand do you YN ??

YN: Understand What ?!

Ray Ray: How fucking much i love you, Damn YN no matter how fucking mad you get me & how much you do make me want to leave you i can't, To me you are worth more than the world, For you i would give away all of my money & be broke. I just love you to much, I'm in love with you.

YN: Wwow, Baby i am sooo sorry, Its just that i hate to see any girl except me to be that close to you i get jealous & i would never ever want you to leave me. I wouldn't know what to do with life without you because you are my life. So please accept my apology baby.

Ray Ray: It's ok bae, i accept it & i accept everything you do & everything that you are.

YN: Ray

Ray Ray: Yes

YN: I Love You

Ray Ray: I Love You Too (he said getting out the car) But how about some make-up sex now

YN:You lil freak (You say giggling)

Ray Ray: I know, I know , But I know you want some of this lil freak.

YN: You ain't never told no lie

After you said that Ray picked you up bridal style & carried you to yall room & yall now what happened after. Yall little freaky asses.

Mindless Imagines (Starring YN)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें