Chapter 5

So, I'm pretty nervous about posting these next few chapters. I know they aren't the best. I wrote them pretty fast because I felt like I needed to update even though I just posted yesterday. haha! Also, this is my first story that has anything to do with sex, so I'm not really very good at writing the sexy parts. But I hope everyone likes them. Let me know what you think. :) Feel free to leave any suggestions you may have.

Chapter 5

The first half of the school day went by so slowly. I couldn't wait until lunch so I could see Cambry again.

I hadn't gotten any school work done becuase I was so caught up in thinking about her.

It's funny how fast things can change.

At this time yesterday I was lonely, depressed, and on the verge of suicide, but now I have a beautiful girlfriend (at least I think she's my girlfriend) and I couldn't be happier.

 Well, scratch that. I'd be a little happier if I had Cambry beside me right now.

I just hope I'm not falling for her too fast. I don't want to set myself up for dissappointment.

Just when I thought I was gonna go mad with anxiety, the bell rang and I rushed to the cafateria as fast as I could, getting yelled at by various teachers on the way there.

"No running!"

"Slow down!"

"Are you trying to earn yourself a day in detention?"

Of course I didn't listen to any of them. I just kept running. Nothing was gonna stop me from getting to the cafateria as fast as I could.

When I finally reached the cafateria and saw Cambry sitting at our table with a guy, my heart dropped.

He had his arm around her shoulders, just like she had done to me the day before. Seeing this got my blood boiling. I couldn't believe how jealous I was of him. 

I started towards the table in a jog. I was about to set that guy straight, but then I heard what Cambry was saying to him.

"No, I don't want to go out with you, I have a girlfriend."

Who? That weird Ali chick?" he asked. "What the hell do you see in her, anyways?"

Even from a few feet away I could see the anger in her eyes. 

"That is absolutely none of your business. All you need to know is that I would NEVER go out with someone like you."

She pushed his arm off of her shoulder and gave him a little shove and he walked off, mumbling under his breath.

That jerk. I hated him. Who the hell did he think he was?

But seeing her stand up for me like that made me feel extremely happy. For once in my left I felt like I wasn't alone.

As I walked towards her, Cambry's eyes lit up.

"Hey!" she said, with a big smile.

"Hey. So, I saw what just happened. Thanks for defending me like that."

"No problem, Babe. Nobody talks about my girlfriend like that."

"Girlfriend?" I asked, doing a little happy dance in my head.

"Well yeah, after last night I guess I just assumed we were together. That's ok, right?"

"Of course it is! I would love nothing more than to be your girlfriend." I said as I leaned over to kiss her.

As our lips met, a bunch of stupid kids from the table beside ours yelled out immature insults to us; but neither of us cared. We just laughed and continued to lock lips until a teacher walked by and shouted "No PDA!"

Ah, don't you just love teachers?