chapter 2

As I walked to math class all I thought about was Cambry and how I made myself look like an idiot in front of her. I should've said more. I probably came off as an arogant asshole. No, wait. She said I seemed like a sweetheart. I don't know what made her think that, but I guess it was a good thing.

As I approached my math class, a feeling of dread swept over me. It was the same feeling I always got right before I went into math class. It was my worst class and the teacher knew that I didn't like being called up to solve a problem on the board, but she always called on me anyways, that bitch. 

She was just like another bully, always making me the laughing-stock. I hated her.

As I forced myself into the classroom and made my way to the back corner where I always sat, I saw Cambry. Ours eyes met and she flashed me a huge, beautiful smile and gave me a wink again. As I sat down right next to her, she leaned over and whispered in my ear "Did you miss me?"  

I started to blush, but then I thought "she's flirting with me" or at least I think she was, so why shouldn't I flirt back? 

I leaned over and whispered in her ear "Like hell." And then I returned the wink.

"Mhm" She said. "I knew it."

She scooted her desk closer to mine and put her arm across my shoulders. Normally, if someone did this to me, I would feel completely uncomfortable, but for some reason I was completely fine with it.

But people started staring and I got uncomfortable so I took her arm off my shoulder and held her hand under the desk.

Screw my stupid suicide plan. I had something to live for now. I wasn't going anywhere.