The Female Titan

The Expedition had begun

Humanity will reclaim Wall Maria, I'll do it myself if I have to.

Mikasa rode on horseback in the forest, sticking close to Levi squad as instructed.
Rumours of an abnormal female titan on the outskirts of the formation, apparently she was headed to the centre of the group

Eren is there
I have to get to him now!

Several large thumps came from the forest ahead of Mikasa.

A titan.

When Mikasa arrived she discovered that the entire Levi squad had been decimated, but Eren and Levi were no where to be seen.

Eren, don't be dead

A titan roar, North.

Eren

Mikasa ditched the horse and used the manoeuvre gear to head towards the sound, the other shifter must be there.

Mikasa arrived, to see Eren being eaten by the Female Titan

"No! Eren!"

The titan ran

"Get back here you bitch!"
Mikasa pursued her, blades drawn.

Mikasa caught up with her and slashed her legs. The titan fell, and Mikasa followed up by attacking her arms.

A swift strike to the nape would end this, but it was protected by a tree.

Captain Levi appeared, slashing open the female titan's mouth, revealing Eren. Levi also sliced her arms, exposing her neck.

Mikasa lunged

"Wait no! It's a trap! Mikasa!" Captain Levi desperately tried to stop her

The female titan swiped at Mikasa, a blow that would have killed her if it had hit.
Captain Levi broke his leg protecting her, and they were able to rescue Eren.

As they left, the titan appeared to be crying. A single tear ran down her cheek.

We have Eren, but I feel like I'm missing something, or someone.

I'm missing her

Annie