Chapter 11: Lynz's Point of View

That night, after finishing homework, I heard a wolf howl outside of my open window. A full moon shone brightly in the sky. I thought of Lucas, and instantly remembered I had no way of contacting him. He had to make the first move by texting me. I texted Scott, and during our conversation, Lucas texted me, asking if I was ready to resume our previous conversation.

Lynz: Of course. Tell me everything.

Lucas: Alright, it'll take me a few mins so hold on.

Scott: I'm glad you had a nice day :) I had a busy day, but at least I'm getting paid.

Lynz: Yeah. What are you saving for?

Scott: Just to pay off the rent and not have to worry about getting kicked out. And maybe some extra money to buy something for you, for your "new life"? :) It's a secret...

Lynz: You don't have to buy me anything. I'm already out of reach, so I shouldn't be a bother.

Scott: You were never a bother, gorgeous.

Lynz: Thanks (:

Scott: No prob. I gotta take a shower, text you tomorrow, if you want?

Lynz: Not sure if I'll have the time, sorry. I'm kinda busy myself. I'll text you if I can tho. Good night.

Scott: K. Goodnight. :)

I waited for Luke's text. He meant it when he said it was gonna take a long time.

Lucas: We're shifters, but we r limited to only 1 animal. Daniel can shift into a wolf (technically, he isnt a werewolf). I haven't told anyone this, but I can shift into a mink. You, I'm not sure...maybe a deer or a fox? You'll prob have to talk to Daniel about that :/ Anyway, Danny and his little clan formed cuz of some psycho doctor or something, and I didn't. I'll have to tell you my life story to explain about myself. You still there?

Lynz: Yes. Are you serious?

Lucas: Yep. Do you wanna hear my life story?

Lynz: Yeah, sure. Shoot.