Chapter One Signs

Steve's POV

I didn't know what could happen when I went to the mountians to gather some materals. I always felt I was being watched but when I turn around there is no one. These signs started to happen when I beleive in the myth Herobrine. I always knew Herobrine was real always watching the players to find a certain one which I think that is me. He can be curel as far as I heard but he can be gentle which I thought was very strange. It was snowy at the top so I felll many times. By the time I got home it was already sundown. Probbley because I was falling down trying to get down the mountain. My cat Salmon was on the bed sleeping. I got him from the jungle when he was chased by zombies. I got into my bed still feeling I was being watched by Herobrine again. Everytime I think I see him he is not there. I'm guessing he doesn't want me to see him maybe at the right time. By the time I went to sleep I had a dream where Herobrine and I were hugging. From what I saw in the dream these could be signs that I may have a crush on him. I have no idea why though. Everything is a msytery to me now. 

Herobrine's POV

I have been watching Steve for a long time. Let's just say I have fallen for him he is prefect. I have no idea if he even loves me back I doubt because I started to do this ever since he started to beleive in me. I gave him a dream of us hugging like ever dream I have sent to him. I turn invisable to watch him sleep. He looks so peaceful when he is asleep. So adorbale wstching him turn to try and sleep. I will one day have him as a lover. Soemthing I notce was wrong he was having a nigthmare. I gently grab his hand and squezzed it. He seems to have calm down but it was getting to sunrise so I quickly teleported away to the forest. I sat on the tree just thinking how am I going to tell him my feelings. 

Suddenly I felt his presence in the forest with me. I quickly turn around to find him staring at me. Of course, I get scared thinking that I was going to hurt him. He sorta walked closer to me stilling thinking he was imagining this but he is not. I reminded quietly as I gestured him to sit next to him. "I'm not going to hurt you," I said to him to hopefully to calm him down a little.