FiRsT tImE (VIRGIN EYES NOT ALLOWED)

(Beware: dirty gAy StUfF ahead)
Lee could feel George staring at him across the Gryffindor common room. Lee looked over to him and George smiled and looked away quickly. Lee laughed and got up, walking over to his boyfriend and sat down next to him on the couch.
  "Why are you stalking me?" He asked, to which George laughed and looked over at him with those beautiful hazel eyes that lee adored. "It's kinda hard to take my eyes off of you." He said, running a hand through his flaming ginger hair. "That was hot." Lee whispers quickly, a smile appearing on his face. George smiled and ran his hand over Lee's thigh next, going higher until lee put his hand on top of his and blushed, looking around. "George, there are people here!" Lee hissed, already feeling aroused from George's touch. George stared at him for a moment before hopping up and going around the couch, stopping beside lee. He bent down and whispered in Lee's ear. "Well then meet me in the dorm then, yeah?" Lee looked at George in shock, George responded by grinning and winking before walking up the dorm stairs.
   Lee's face felt hot and he walked up to Fred. "Uh, mate, make sure no one comes into our dorm until me or George come down, please." Lee asked, shifting uncomfortably. Fred looked visibly confused until lee gave him the look. "Ohh, ohhh." Fred wrinkled his nose. "Ok, sickos." Fred chuckled.
  Lee's basilisk in his chamber of secrets was awakening at the thought that George was waiting for him in the dorm. While lee was walking up the stairs, he quickly loosened his tie and unbuttoned the first few buttons of his shirt before walking through the door, only to find that George wasn't there. "Um, George...?" Lee looked around curiously. George jumped up behind him and snaked his arms around Lee's waist, scaring poor lee out of his skin. "GAH...fuck, George!" Lee laughed. George giggled in his ear before kissing it. "You ready, love?" He asked. Lee nodded and turned around to face George. George grinned at him before pressing their foreheads together. Lee kissed George's lips, then George deepened the kiss, his arms still firmly wrapped around Lee's waist, pressing them together. Lee rubbed his slightly muscular forearms. For some reason, this always turned George on. Lee took one of his hands and ran it through George's hair.
    Lee felt George's tongue lick his bottom lip and let it slip inside his mouth, moaning a little. Lee let his own tongue rub against George's, not noticing that one of George's hands was now tangled in his black dreadlocks, tugging slightly. George would groan or growl occasionally because every time lee would move, their groins would rub together, because they were pressed together so tightly. George guided lee backwards onto his bed, gently lying him down and straddling his lap, making lee moan. They separated for air before George moved down to Lee's neck, licking the spot under lee's ear. He moaned and ran his nails over George's back slowly. George kissed and licked every inch of Lee's neck, leaving hickies here or there. George got more and more aroused each time lee moaned, making him grind slowly against lee, which he didn't even realized he was doing until he realized how fast lee was breathing, and the increasing pressure of his nails digging into his shoulder blades.
   George easily got Lee's tie off and threw it aside. Next, he slowly unbuttoned the rest of Lee's shirt, earning inpatient groans out of lee. Lee reached to undo the last three. George grabbed his hands and leaned over Lee's ear. "Let me do it." He said in a lust filled voice. "But.." Lee began, but was cut off by George. "Shhh..." He nibbled at Lee's earlobe while undoing the last three buttons of Lee's shirt. Lee reached up and almost ripped George's tie off, then shakily and quickly undid the buttons of George's shirt. George shrugged off his shirt, which fell off, revealing to lee how hot George actually was. Lee bit his bottom lip and he ran his nails gently over George's neck. "Do you wanna go all the way, Lee?" George asked under his breath. "You mean, like...all the way? That way?" Lee asked, looking a bit scared. George ran his hands over Lee's stomach, not breaking eye contact. "I won't do anything without your consent, but I promise I'll be gentle." George said.
   Lee looked into George eyes and something told him that he could trust George. "Y-Yeah, I trust you, but...please be as gentle as you can." Lee whispered. George nodded and connected their lips again. George's hands traveled down and unbuttoned Lee's pants. "Wait..." George broke away and got up. "What is it?" Lee asked breathlessly, sitting up halfway. George reached into his trunk and pulled something out of it, then tossed it to lee, who caught it and read the label. It was a small bottle of lube. Lee smiled thankfully. "Thank god, I thought you where gonna have to go in dry...why do you have this, anyways?" Lee asked while being pushed back down on the bed by George, who was on top of lee again. "We'er 17 this year, so I thought we might need it, just extra precautions..." answered George, who was now removing his belt and unbuttoned his pants, pulling them down. Lee put the lube down to unzip his pants and pull them down, letting George take care of the rest. George pulled off Lee's pants and tossed them off, along with his own.
   George looked into Lee's eyes. "Are you sure your ready for this?" George asked him one more time. Lee took a deep breath and bit his bottom lip. Was he ready for this? He took another deep breath, grabbed the bottle of lube and shoved it into George's hand. "Yeah, I trust you." George nodded and pulled of his boxers. George's dick was nothing new to Lee, he's seen that loads of times, it was what he was gonna do with it that made him nervous. George popped open the cap of lube and poured some into the palm of his hand, then applied it to himself. "Er...you better apply some, ya know, down there...just to be safe." Lee said. George smirked and raised an eyebrow. "You want me to do it?" Lee shrugged. "Why not? Not the first time you touched me down there..." Lee had a mischievous glint in his chocolate brown eyes.
   George put some lube on his finger and gently applied it to Lee's entrance. Lee shifted a bit uncomfortably, but still moaned a little. George finished then propped himself up and got into position, spreading Lee's legs slightly. George could hear Lee's breath quicken. "Tell me when your ready, I'll be gentle." George said. Lee put his arms around George's neck. "Okay...I'm ready." Lee said. George nodded once and slowly entered a little bit, already making lee suck in air through clenched teeth. "Gentle, gentle..." Lee exclaimed, squeezing his eyes shut. "Okay, sorry..." George stopped and entered little by little, he hissed along with lee, as lee was currently going wolverine on his back (he had quite long nails) "George!" Lee gasped. "It's okay, I'm in..." George said, breathing heavily. "Ah! A-all the way..?" Lee wheezed out. George nodded. He moved and lee immediately threw his head back, "OW! George...don't m-move AcK! Don't move so s-suddenly!" "Sorry..." george said and let lee adjust a little. "O-Okay now just..." lee pushed on George's chest and George moved back a little. "Oh~ oh! U-um, ouch!" Lee exclaimed. "You ok?" George asked, moving as gently as he could. "I-um, Yeah, aH, it's quite nice, actually, GENTLE!" Lee exclaimed, as George moved a bit rougher than intended.
It took a bit for lee to adjust, "ok, just...slowly..." Lee instructed. "Ok..." George slowly rocked back and forth. "Oh~ t-that's nice..." Lee groaned. The lube helped quite a lot. Soon, lee didn't only feel pain, but there was pleasure mixed in, a bit more than pain after awhile. George waited until he heard Lee's moans to speed up little by little. Lee would occasionally say "ow," or "gently," but soon after George finally was getting close. "I think I-I'm getting close~" George moaned. Lee gave one final loud moan before cumming unexpectedly. "Ah, shit..." Lee blushed deeply. George laughed shakily, "it's ok...FuCk" George came inside lee, startling lee. "ACK!" Lee gasped at the feeling.
George fell next to lee, both where a panting mess. "I hope I didn't hurt you that much, love." Panted George, picking up his wand and cleaning up the mess. "...I-t was...it was actually pretty nice, I mean, not at the beginning, but...wow." Lee panted. Lee sat up and kissed George one last time before getting dressed again and concealing the Hickies on his neck with a charm. "Well, I guess we should tell Fred that it's ok to come up now, eh?" Lee laughed. George looked at him while tying his tie. " you told him?" He asked in shock. "Can I come in now??" They heard Fred shout from behind the door.