Good morning

George woke up to the sound of birds chirping. Sunlight leaked through the window and made George squint. He grabbed his wand from the bed side table and waved it, closing the blinds to the window, he wasn't quite ready to get up yet, in plus, if he did, he was sure it would wake up lee, who was still sleeping in his arms.
  George couldn't help smiling at his slumbering boyfriend, who looked adorable sleeping. George's arms were wrapped around Lee's back, while lee had his arms around George's torso, their legs were tangled together. No matter how many people say how tall and well built lee was, he always felt so small and fragile in George's arms.
  As George watched lee sleep, (not as creepy as it sounds) lee finally awoke, his hazel eyes fluttering open. George grinned sleepily at him. "Morning, sunshine." George said, his voice cracking. Lee grinned as he stretched and yawned. "Morning..." Lee said groggily, then fell right back into George's arms, nuzzling into His shoulder blade, as his body was on top of him. George chuckled. "Not ready to get up, either, eh?" He laughed quietly. Lee nodded slowly.
  "We have cereal." He said. Lee lifted his head up and his face was lit up. "Wait, we do? What kind?" He asked, traces of sleepiness gone. George grinned. Lee loved cereal. "Your favorite." He said simply. Lee quickly tumbled out of bed, but his legs were still tangled on the blankets, causing his to fall to the ground, he stumbled up clumsily and raced to the kitchen, all the meanwhile, George laughing like crazy at how clumsy his boyfriend is.
  George went to the kitchen to find lee making two bowls. He smiled and walked up behind him, wrapping his arms around his waist. "You left me." George said in Lee's ear. Lee smiled. "I'm sorry." He said, still occupied with his bowl as he poured milk in. "Apology not accepted." George joked, his chin resting on Lee's shoulder. "Then why are you still cuddling me?" Lee asked with a laugh. "Huuuuuuu, stop asking questioooons, it's too early in the moorniiiing..." George nuzzled into Lee's neck and fake snored, making lee laugh.