Specialshipping vs. Mangapokeshipping

I decided to write a new part. YAY! For this one, I will be slashing mangapokeshipping. If you like mangapoke, then leave. This is not the right place. I don't own pokespe or the photo.

Red POV

It's been three months since I started dating Misty. She is really nice and all, but I feel like this isn't right. I just know this relationship won't last but there is no way I can tell Misty that. Although, she does seem to know I like another girl. Yellow. Yellow's really sweet, hardworking, determined and strong. That's why I love Yellow. Misty's been glaring at Yellow every time she sees Yellow. But, what can I do?

Yellow POV
I was really heartbroken when Red started dating Misty. I really love Red but I need to accept that Red loves Misty. Besides, I do think they are perfect for each other. Misty is so much stronger than I am. She will be Red's happiness. So it's ok. (A/N: No it's not!)

Misty's POV
Ugh. Why is Red so into the shorty? Yellow isn't even as good as me. I'm a gym leader, I don't hurt pokemon, I'm way stronger as a trainer than Yellow definitely, and I'm even rich. What's there not to love about me? If only there was some way to separate Yellow from Red forever. Maybe I should just talk to her.

Third Person POV
Misty arrived at Yellow's small house in the forest and knocked on the door. Yellow opens the door and freezes.

"Hi... Misty. What's wrong?" Yellow asks.

"I just need a little of your time." Misty says and Yellow lets her in.

"Is everything o-"

"No. It's not. I need you to stay away from Red. Thanks to you, Red is no longer mine. So you need to stay out. Heck, it's even better if you move away! But just stay away from Red. Got it?" Misty gets up and leavs, leaving a shocked Yellow sitting with her eyes wide open. As the door shuts, Chuchu scampers over and jumps into Yellow's lap.

"Why did Misty say such a thing? I thought she was kind. Even her pokemon say that!" Chuchu whispers. Yellow doesn't reply.

3 days time-skip
"Dude Red. What is going on with Yellow?" Blue (female) asks as Red walks into Green's gym.

"What do you mean?" Red asks.

"Well, Blue can't get Yellow to talk since 2 days ago. So, she's freaking out and putting the blame on you." Green mumbles.

"Me? I didn't do anything." Red exclaims.

"Well then, it's gotta be Misty. She kind of seems like the person to do such a thing." Blue yells.

"Calm down pesky women."

"Shut up emo dude."
"Well, I-I'll just talk to Misty." Red says, sweatdropping.

"Good." Blue says.

With Misty
"Hey Red, what's wrong? You suddenly called sounding worried." Misty said.

"Yeah. Sure. Misty, I need to talk to you. What happened to Yellow?" Red asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Yellow hasn't talked for days and we're getting worried."

"Not sure. I just told her to stop hanging around you." Red's eyes widened.

"You did what?" Red slowly asked.

"She was being annoying so I asked her to go away. And I guess thar's what she's doing." Misty shrugged.

"How can you just shrug it off? Yellow's probably really hurt!"

"It was for our relationship Red. You understand that right?"

"No Misty, I don't. This is probably why I stopped loving you." Red turned around and walked away.

"So your breaking up with me?" Misty yelled.

"Yes. I am." Red slammed the door of the gym shut and headed towards Yellow's house.

Yellow POV
I opened the door to see Red standing outside.
"Hey Yellow. Can I come in?" He asks.

"Um..." I don't know what to say. I don't want Misty getting any more angry. I let Red in anyway.

"In case your wondering, I already dealt with Misty so it's ok now. And actually, I'm thankful that she did what she did." That surprised me.

"Why?"

"Because it made me realize that I love someone else." Red pulls me into a hug.

"It made me realize that I love you Yellow." I wrap my arms around him.

"I love you too Red."

~~~~~~•~~~~~~•~~~~~~•~~~~~~•~~~~~~
That was soooooo cheesy. Need to improve on that. I know I haven't updated. I originally thought I should say it's completed but I'll write some one-shots now and then. Maybe I'll start writing shiplings from other animes too! Anyways, thanks for 4.8k readers. It means so much that this book is actually enjoyable compared to my 2 others. Thanks again! Happy New Year everyone and Good Reading!