Amourshipping

Disclaimer: I don't own pokemon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Serena's POV
It's been nearily a year since I left Kalos for Hoenn to participate in contests. I have already participated in the Grand Festival and won it. I am officially a top coordinator! Everyone called me to congratulate me on my victory. All except him though. Ash Ketchum, my best friend and crush. It's fine anyway, he is probably traveling somewhere again. I am now in Kanto to try and get another win.
I make my way to the contest hall in Saffron City, where my first contest of Kanto is.

Meanwhile + Ash's POV
I sit in the Pokemon Center in Saffron City after visiting the Haunter I befriended and Sabrina. I've been rechallenging all the gyms in Kanto since I didn't properly win their badges.
"Now lets give it up for the winner of the Hoenn Grand Festival, Serena Yvonne Gabena of Kalos!" I turn my head towards the TV screen and see Serena stepping on stage with her Sylveon and begin her performance. It was amazing. As expected from the runner up of the Glorio Master Class and winner of the Grand Festival.
"Now let's see the score of this magnificent performance. A 30.0, why that is a perfect score. Now that all the performances are finished, let's see who will advence to the next round. The first one is of course, Serena!"
"YES!" I exclaim. That earns me a few strange looks from the people around me.
"Oh. Sorry." I say, sitting down in embarrassement.
"... for a total of 8 coordinators. Now for the matchups. The results are shuffled and here we are. The first match will be Drew vs. Harley, Solidad vs. Serena, May vs. Dawn and Marina vs. Ruby! Would the first two contestants please come to the stage?"
I stare in amazement as I realize all of my old friends have made it to the secondary round (Ash doesn't know Ruby and Marina. In case no one noticed, Marina is from The Legend of Thunder and Ruby is from pokespe).

Serena's POV
I step up to the stage to begin the battle with Solidad. Like me, she was a top coordinator. This will be a tough challenge. She sends out Slowbro and I send out Sylveon. The battle begins

5 min. later
"And the winner of this round is... Serena! Congratulations!"
"YES! WE DID IT SYLVEON! Great job." I exclaim.

Finals + Ash's POV
I can't believe it. Serena is in the finals her opponent May. Man, this is one interesting matchup.
"We are now in the finals of the Saffron Contest. Let's get this started. Here we GO!" The timer started
"Let's do this Sylveon."
"Go Beautifly."

Another 5 min later (sorry. I'm a little lazy)
"And the winner of the Saffron Contest is... Serena Yvonne Gabena from Kalos."
"Yes!" I exclaimed again. I raced out the door to congragulate Serena. When I reach the contest hall, I see her walking out.

Serena's POV
"SERENA!" I look up to see Ash running towards me. He throws his arms around.
"Congragulations on your first win in Kanto Serena."
"Th-thanks Ash. It's been a really long time since I saw you."
"It has! Are you staying in Kanto for a long time?" Ash asked.
"Yes I am aiming to win all 5 Kanto ribbona to enter the Grand Festical here." I replied
"Well I'm here to rechallenge all the gyms. How about we travel together again?" I was surprised but immediately nodded.
"I would love to."
"Great! Good to travel with you again!" he said, holding his hand out. I take it and said,
"Good to travel with you too, Ash!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hurray! I am done with another chapter. Hope ypu enjoy! Good reading.