Prom Night...

So this is the second last chapter of this book. I know it has been terribly short but I have a sequel planned and it should be up some time in September.

It is based after Olivia finishes telling Darcy the story of her dad and her. Maybe Harry will be reunited with them both?

I will upload the summary of it to this book when it is finished so you guys can read it!

I hope you guys enjoy the last two chapters and I have loved writing it or you guys!

Thank you all so much! :D x

____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 14:

Prom Night...

___________________________________________________________________________

**

"Mommy I want to see your dress! I want to see it!" Darcy yelled in excitement as she waved her tiny arms around in the air.

"Its right here Darcy" I told her as I walked over to my wardrobe and started rummaging through it to find that special dress.

Her eyes lit up as I pulled it from the pile of clothes.

"It's pretty!" She exclaimed and started reaching her hands out to grab it. I laid it carefully on the bed and she traced her fingers over every little detail.

"Yeah it is baby"

**

Harry kept a firm grip on my hand as we entered our Paris themed prom night.

There were beautiful lights hung everywhere and silhoette's of the Eiffel tower and other famous French landmarks.

"I'm going to make this night perfect" He whispered in my ear causing shivers to run down my back. It only made the smile on my face grow even bigger.

"I know you are" I answered back as we continued to make our way into the large hall. Lots of people had already arrived and the band were playing music on the stage.

I spotted Holly, Megan and Nicole in their tight skimpy dresses caked in make-up at the edge of the hall.

They were still all bitches to me but I paid them no attention. I have Harry and that's all that matters.

"Do you want a drink?" Harry kindly asked me as he let go of my hand.

"Sure" I replied and he headed off to the drinks table. I watched as my perfect boyfriend walked across the hall leaving me on my own for just a moment yet it felt like a lifetime.

Holly caught a glimpse of me and I quickly looked away from her. I knew she was already making her way over to me though.

"Aww has Harry gotten bored with you already?" She snapped as she pretended to wipe fake tears from her orange face.

I decided to ignore her. This my night too and no-one is going to ruin it.

But of course Holly doesn't stop at one comment.

She just pushes you and pushes you.

"You're not even a good artist! You paint like a child!"

"you're mum died because of you!"

"He probably caused that car crash on purpose! He wanted you out of his life!"

Now that one hurt...

This girl wants me dead...

She thinks my mothers death was my fault...

I'm horrible at the one thing I love...