We're Done...

So this is the last chapter of this fanfic. It's kind of sad for me to write but this is not the end of Moments. It is only the beginning!

I will warn you the end of this chapter is quite depressing so yeah...

The sequel should be starting mid-September to early October. I have some of it planned and am really excited to start!

Please vote, comment and fan! It definitely tells me you're still interested in reading this book.

Thank you all so much for reading, voting and commenting all the way through this story and I really hope this last chapter does the story justice!

______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 15:

We're Done...

______________________________________________________________________________

"Yeah i'll be over in like ten minutes ok?" I told Harry as I grabbed my phone and keys, ready to leave my house to go meet him.

Apparently he has something important to tell me. Two weeks have passed since the best night of my life and so far I have been feeling like crap.

I've been throwing up and getting headaches ever since then. At first I just thought it was a hangover from drinking but now i'm starting to get worried.

My dad and I still aren't speaking and him and Anne are still unfortunately together. I pay no attention to either of them though.

Harry doesn't speak to Anne either. He thinks it's horrible how they left me while I was in hospital.

"Olivia..." My dad spoke to me directly for the first time in weeks. It took a minute to register in my head before I turned back around to face him. My eyes were wide from shock but his were full of regret.

I quickly changed my expression to a hard and stern one. "What?" I spat at him as I clenched my fists.

"I'm sorry" He said but I didn't believe a word that came from his mouth.

"Bullshit! Sorry doesn't mean shit!" I growled at him, becoming more and more angry at him. I don't usually curse but I was just filled with so much fury.

"I never meant to ignore you for all this time...I just...I was missing your mother, everything got so hard so I turned to Anne. You look so much like her" He was now centimetres away from me and tried to gently stroke my cheek. I quickly shoved it away as my eyes filled with tears that I refused to let fall in front of him.

"How dare you! Don't you dare talk to me about my mum again! You're no father to me! You never were! You don't have the right to call me your daughter!" I screamed at him as the tears fell down my face. I ran out the door and slammed it full force behind me leaving the man I used to call my father speechless.

I grabbed the handle to my car door and pulled it open with all the force I had before jumping inside.

I put the keys in the ignition and sped off to Harry's fathers house. 

Hopefully there will finally be a bit of good news for once...

I reached his house in a little over fifteen minutes which I spent trying to look like I hadn't been crying. Luckily I wasn't wearing any make-up so the only thing I had to worry about was red, puffy eyes.

Nothing get's past Harry though...

"What happened?" I could sense him struggling not to get angry as his fists beginning to turn white.