Through His Eyes

Ok, so I've updated again and I probably won't leave it like this for long but I just wanted to put this up so badly! XD It's a bit different and I can tell you that when I wrote the first part I had NO idea that it would come to this... or that I would even write in this viewpoint. But writing can do strange things!

Thank you for the support everyone! I can't tell you how much it means to me! :3 *hugs*

Please vote for, 'A Revolution of the Mind' if you haven't already!!! Voting ends 13th September 2014.

DEDICATED TO @MAKEANDOFFER BECAUSE THEY'RE AWESOME! :3

Enjoy...

Through His Eyes

'What are you doing?'

Your mother saw that you were talking to me and your eyes widened in shock. You watched as your mother trembled and your father grabbed her by the shoulder as if to hold her up.

I watched too.

'Who were you talking to?' She whispered, almost as if she was afraid to say it.

You swallowed. 'I... Him.' And then you faced me. But I was already gone, and for that I am sorry.

Your mother turned whiter until she looked like a ghost (I should know) and your father pressed his lips together tightly.

'Lola,' she said. 'You're... This isn't right. You need to come with me. With us.' And then she looked at your father. They both looked like they were in shock.

I'm sorry, please forgive me. I know I didn't stop what was about to happen but they couldn't see me - I wouldn't let them.

It was the only way.

It had to be like that.

I came to visit you, remember? But you tried to attack me.

I still don't know how to feel about that.

You seemed so delighted when I came - your face lit up like a Christmas tree. But then it changed; darkened. To an expression that I never want to see again.

Hatred.

I disappeared through the wall just before you hit me.

Whenever your fists hit the it I flinched, wanting you to stop. But you didn't. And you wouldn't until they came.

When the nurses restrained you, you screamed. It was a sound so pitiful that I wanted to cover my ears. But then there was a silence.

A silence of defeat. And my heart broke.

I'm sorry, Lola.

Or should I say... Isla.