chapter 7

Kagome's pov

"Kagome" I heard a soft voice said

When I opened my eyes the first person I saw was Rin . I instantly sat up to hug her.

"Are you ok" she asked

"Yes I'm ok i'm just happy to see that you aren't hurt"

When I looked up I saw lord seeshomaru siting across from us just staring at us. I got up from where I was siting and walked towards him.

"Thank you for saving me and Rin i am in your debt" I said bowing to him

Instead of him saying your welcome all he did was get up and Ignore me. That son of a ....how rude

"Rin, Jaken lets go.. as for you miko you should return to inuyasha"

"No.. I wish to have nothing to do with him"

"You insolent girl how dare you talk to lord sesshomaru like that" Jaken said. I was already tired of listing to jaken so I lifted my hand and swung it towards a tree causing him to do the same.

"Got anything else to say " I asked Jaken seeing as how he was in pain. I turned my attention back to lord seshomaru.

" If I am correct you are looking for Naraku and according to your father he has gotten stronger and better at being able to hide himself." if i knew anything about Sesshomaru that his main goal is to kill Naraku and if anything has gotten to him I know that did.

"If  you know a way to find him you may come along but if not leave at once" I turned around and looked at jaken who was about to say something but when he saw me look at him he shut his mouth. I walked back to where i was laying down to grab the rest of my stuff. In the process i found a note saying:

 This ring is very important and is apart of you, it will become one with you and if you ever need to use it in battle it will transform into any weapon needed.

It was a very beautiful ring. It was silver with red rubies on it. When I slipped it onto my finger images of it flashed through my mind as if I had seen it or worn it before.

I grabbed the rest of my stuff and joined sesshomaru and the others.

**************** 1 week later **************

Inuyasha's pov

Ever since we found out kagome was dead it wasn't the same anymore. Sango would't talk to me, shippo stopped talking and didn't eat as much and miroku wasn't himself and became a very cold person. As for me I couldn't help but blame myself. The only person that didn't seem to be effected was kikyo.

As we were walking along I could sense a presence coming tords us and fast... I recognized it as koga.

"why are you here koga"I asked him with a very angry expression not having time to deal with him

"I came here to ask you why kagome isn't with you anymore"that question just made it even harder to deal with it.

"c-ca-cause she is dead"sango said with tears streaming down her face

"No she is not I was able to track her not to far from here"

"That's not possible kikyo is human... she has to be dead"

"Well I can assure you that she is alive the only reason I didn't go after her was cause she had a very deadly presence around her" this statement alone gave us all hope, well all of us except kikyo.

With that we went with koga to see if kagome was alive.

kagome's pov

It was already night time and sesshomaru had already gone off to do what ever it was that he did. Jaken had fallen asleep awhile ago and I was now putting Rin to sleep on my lap. I took this time to strengthen my miko powers. As I was scanning the area I noticed something very strange. I could sense Inuyasha and the other but also sesshomaru. I didn't find this to be good idea, so i quickly placed rin's head down carefully on the ground and made sure she didn't wake up. I ran as fast as I could.

No pov.

Even though sesshomaru was powerful he still got paralyzed by kikyo.

"Now inyasha"with that inyasha used the wind scar on him. sesshomaru's tenseiga was able to help weaken the attack but it still did get to sesshomaru just as bad.

"why won't you just die" Inuyasha said while throwing his sword at him.

Kagome's pov

I was able to get there just in time to catch the sword in my hands. It was just inches away from me. After throwing the sword on the ground I turned around and set sesshomaru down by a tree.

"k-kagome" Inuyasha said. "sango,miroku,shippo,kirara" I said addressing them with a smile on my face.

They all looked so surprised to see me and I understood why. I looked so different, I was with sesshomaru and worst of all kikyo was human again. How she was human and I was still alive I didn't understand but it is happening

I walked towards them and gave miroku,shippo,kirara,and sango a hug and kiss on the cheek cause i understood how much they missed me. I then walked over to Inuyasha and turned my ring into a dagger.

"Good bye Inuyasha" with that I gave him a kiss on the cheek and used the dagger to cut the subjugation necklace that bound the two of us together.

As I was about to walk back to sesshomaru but inuyasha grabbed my arm.

"what has he done to you"he said with sadness in his eyes

Ignoring him I walked back to lord sesshomaru

Apparently kikyo didn't like the fact I was still alive and had an interaction with inuyasha and shoot an arrow at me. I was able to dodge it but when I looked back at her, her eyes had changed a different color, they had become a deadly red. I turned my attention back to sesshomaru and left.

*******************************************

hey guys its been awhile i know how badly some of you wanted me to update and i finally did. how'd you like the new chapter i know i did :)

comment

vote

share