I Believe You

Lea's POV

Once me and Jacob's lips touched, I was in pure bliss. I've never kissed Jacob before, but his lips felt familiar. 

And just like that, it came back to me.

I pulled away from Jacob quickly and looked him in the eyes.

"W-we dated before" I stuttered out,  shocked at my own words

"Do you remember everything?" Jacob asked, smiling at me

"Not everything" I started "But I do remember meeting you, and living with you...and losing my virginity to you" I mumbled the last part under my breath

"Baby this is awesome!" Jacob said, pulling me in a hug and kissing me on the forehead

"Wait" I said, pushing him away "You can't just kiss me anytime you want. You have a wife!"

"Ughhh" Jacob said , running his hands through his hair in frustration "Fine"

"So where is she?" I asked

"She's uhh, she's um on her way home now..from work" Jacob stuttered, quickly pulling out his phone and walking upstairs "I'll be back!"

Seeing that I have free time, I went upstairs to what I predicted to be Lexis's room since the door was painted pink with stickers on it.

I opened the door quietly and stuck my head in. Lexis was in bed asleep. I started to close the door quietly when Lexis spoke.

"Come lay with me mommy" Lexis said

I smiled and opened the door wider , walking towards her bed and laying besides her. Lexis turned my way and smiled up at me.

"I really missed you Mommy" Lexis said, laying into me and started to fall asleep.

"Who am I?" I whispered to myself

••

2 hours later

I woke up in Lexis bed when I heard the door open. I began to hear two ladies talking. I quickly got up and ran my hands through my hair before walking out of Lexis room to the stairs.

In the corridor, there was an older lady and younger lady.

"Oh goodness" The older lady said, her hand shooting up to her mouth when she saw me

Damn, is my hair that messed up?

"Ermm, sorry about my hair. I just woke up" I said awkwardly,  beginning to walk down the steps

The oldest ladies eyes began to water as I walked towards her. Oh no, I dont want to make two people cry in one day.

"Please dont cry!" I said quickly,  walking towards her and giving her a tight hug "Its okay,  ill remember soon"

I pulled away and looked at the youngest lady, who was around my age. She didnt express any emotions,  but I saw it in her eyes. She wanted to cry.

"Hello, your Jacob's wife?" I asked her politely

"Uhh , uh yeah..." She said, as if she was unsure "Im Jasmin"

"Im Lea, nice to meet you.. again I guess" I laughed awkwardly,  shaking her hand

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Sorry for the short chapter and not updating faster, high school is crazy. My birthday was also yesterday,  yaaass