The Truth

Okaaay first before I start this chapter, I just wanna say that I really need more votes and comments. I have like over 100 views but only like 13 comments like c'mon now. But anyways , enjoy! I will try and make it long (:

*******************************************

Lea's POV

"Do I know you?" I asked him

"W-Well of course you know me, we're talking right now" Jacob said, not looking at me

"Jacob, please tell me the truth. Im so confused" I begged him

"I-I can't Lea, you might get freaked out" He told me truthfully

"Ughh who cares?! I can handle it" I said angrily, getting up and about to walk out the door

"Wait!" He called after me, standing up "Where are you gonna go?"

"I dont know" I mumbled, staring at my shoes 

"Come with me, you can stay at my house for a while"

"Where is your house?" I asked him

"Oh um, the U.S" He said, looking at his phone texting someone

"So what country are we in now?" I asked, dumbfounded

"The Bahamas" He said, quickly putting his phone away "Come on my friends are at the airport now, and you cant stay here because you did just kill a man"

I sighed and let him carry me away to his car. I dont know why, but for some reason I feel like I can trust him.

****

When we finally arrived back to the states, I was in a very bad mood. The whole ride consisted of Jay and his friends talking in hushed whispers and ignoring me everytime I said something.

So on the way to Jacob's house, I was pouting and ignoring him too.

"Lea please talk to me" Jacob said, taking my hand in his

"I am talking to you Jacob" I said, pulling my hand away

"Im sorry that I wasn't talking to you on the way back here, okay?"

"Mhm I hear ya" I said, rolling my eyes and looking out the window

"Well" He sighed "Here we are, ou- i mean my house"

"Woah" I said dumbfounded , getting out of the car "I would love to live here"

Jacob muttered something at that but all I caught was "do". He pulled out his keys and opened the door. Even though it was a big house, it was welcoming and friendly.

"Daddy?" I heard a little girls voice call from upstairs 

"Oh shit, what will your wife and daughter say about me staying?" I asked him

"Um, I dont think they'll mind" He said

"Daddy!" this little girl yelled, running down the steps and running into his arms "I missed you"

"I missed you too baby"

I smiled at them hugging and they soon pulled away after a few minutes. The girl's eyes landed on me and my breath got caught in my throat.

"She looks like me" I whispered to myself "How is this possible?"

Her hair was long and her eyes were puffy and red, like she was crying all day

"MOMMY!" She screamed , running into my arms and started crying hysterically "Mommy I missed you so much"

(oh my god i dont know why but I literally cried when I wrote that)

I dont know why, but I started crying too, and I hugged her back.

"Oh Mommy I was crying all day. I thought I wouldnt have a Mommy anymore. I love you so much Mommy" The little girl said into my neck, her tears wetting my shirt.

I didnt know what to say to her so I just rubbed her back and cried with her. I looked up at Jacob but he was sitting down in the kitchen, his back to us. His shoulders were shaking so I take the hint that he was crying too.

"Mommy dont you miss me?" The little girl asked me, pulling away and looking up at me sadly

"O-Of course I do sweetie" I said , "Now go upstairs and Mommy will be right there to play with you"

"Okay Mommy" She said, hugging me one more time and kissing me

I stood up slowly and walked to where Jacob was sitting.

"Jay, what was that about?" I asked him "I dont remember having a child but that little girl sure as hell is my little baby"

"Lea please, please give me time to explain. Its already hard for me"

"Hard for you? Talk about hard for me! I dont even know what the hell is going on. My so called daughter is living with a man that I just met today, i just killed my fiance and-"

Jacob cut me off by getting up hastily, knocking over the chair. 'That man is not your fiance!"

"Yes he is! Well...was" I yelled back at him

"Lea, no he wasnt" Jacob said more softly , walking towards me "Your married"

"To who" I whispered

Jacob leaned in and kissed me gently, caressing my cheek while I ran my hands through his hair. And even though he didnt give me an answer, that kiss said it all.

************************

Who thinks that Lea got back her memory? And I am NOT updating until I have a bunch of COMMENTS AND VOTES. If I dont then yall are gonna be reading this chapter for a while.

Sorry for any mistakes.