Chapter 29 [Un-Edited]

A/N~ Heyy guys last chapter. I know just want to cry too😭. It's been a long journey of updating the leaving for a while then coming back with an update. It's a long process, writing a book, comment if you know the struggle. I know y'all have been waiting for this chapter so I'll get right to it.

Recap: "We're your witch, vampire, and werewolf. We were inside you," Hazel explained. Lilith's jaw dropped in shock. "That's what she said," Desiree snickered.

Third Person POV:

After a more clear explanation of what actually happened, Lilith felt better. The weird thing was even with this being like something out of a horrible book (thank you, next I take all the credit😂 do you get it) she felt like she could trust these women.

"OK, this is something that you didn't fully explain, where are we," Lilith asked. Hazel turned her purple eyes to Lilith and said, "We are in your mind." like it wasn't something one should be alarmed about.

"When we were about to face Arion, you had a secret plan that you didn't tell anyone. You were going to trick him into thinking we gave up, but you actually locked him away in a different dimension. But that kinda backfired as you were sent here for some unknown reason," Sera went on.

"Well how do I get out of mind," Lilith wondered. The three women looked at each other. "You see, it's kinda funny actually, ummm... yeah," Hazel shuttered before Desiree interrupted.

"We don't know how, we have been stuck here for ages and we could, nor tried, to get out," Hazel bluntly said.

'Well we're doomed' Lilith sighed.

Meanwhile in the real world, Grace who was beside Lilith grabbed her hand. "Please hun, if you can hear me can you try to wake up," she pleaded. Lilith's body remained still. "Can you at least give us a sign, a sign you'll wake up," she sighed. Grace stared at the girl, who was her son's mate, and waited. Grace sighed again and went to pull her hand away when suddenly she felt pressure on it.

Grace's head jerked to Lilith's face only to see her eyes still closed but, she still beamed. She knew the first thing she should've done was mindlink her son, but she didn't want to get his hopes up.

'Sebastian come here, Lilith just squeezed my hand' she spoke calmly. She could hear her son's shock then excitement as he replied an OK.

Sebastian ran as fast as he could back to the pack hospital, after hopping out of bed. When his mother said Lilith squeezed her hand, all he felt was shock and glee. Shock because after so long she finally moved and glee because that means she would wake up soon.

He barged into his mate's room, only to see his mother with a frown and a still unresponsive Lilith. But that didn't deter him from his earlier enthusiasm.

Grace placed her hand on her son's shoulder and gave it a light pat. She smiled and said, "Please don't get your hopes too high." Sebastian looked at his mother, with her warm eyes and kind heart. He gave her a nod and hug and sent her to do whatever.

Sebastian went to his mate and grabbed her hand. "Hey. Do you think you can open those beautiful eyes for me, little mate," Sebastian tried. He waited for what seemed like years and still she didn't move. He sighed and pulled his hand away. Sebastian went to sit on the nearby couch when he heard a whimper.

He rushed back to his mate's side and smoothed her hair back as he shushed her. "Little mate, please wake up. I can't live without you," Sebastian pleaded. As if she could sense his desperation, she began to squirm around. Her eyes began to flutter and her eyes squinted open.

Sebastian took a couple steps back to give her some space. She looked around her until her eyes finally landed on him.

Sebastian smiled and Lilith said, "Who are you?"

~AHHH don't kill me!!! I'm sorry but it had to be done. I'm deciding if I should do a sequel or wait until I finish that other book. What y'all think?

And if I did do a sequel, who's gonna make me a cover? Just message me if you want. I want to thank you all for bearing with me with my very first book.

I hoped you all enjoyed it because I actually did. I love y'all my lovelies.
QOTC: Who's been here since my very first update? Raise your hand.

Song: LORDE- Royals (because its been stuck in my head for a while)

~*Vote. Comment. Share.*~