Chapter 22 [Un-Edited]

A/N~ Let's do this my lovelies.

Recap: I open my eyes to see I'm looking in the eyes of my brother. "Liam," I croak out. He looks at me in shock, but I pass out again before I can process anything else.

Liam's POV: major curveball 😋

My sister is alive. Lilith is alive.

That's the only thing going through my head right now.

After her passing out, I started barking orders at my men to get our doctor. We may be rouges but we take care of our own. Plus they know not to defy me, or else.

Now she lays on a bed in our little hospital. She's been out for a while. 'She hasn't changed one bit' I thought.

'Would she want to stay with me? But she said she found her mate! Whoever this guy is, I gonna make sure he treats her right. If not, then-' I threatened mentally. But my threat was interrupt by my sister stirring.

I sit still beside her and watch as she looks around confused until her light green orbs land on me. We just stare at each other in silence, just taking in the other's looks.

Finally, she breaks the silence. "You don't think I could get some water, do you," she asks in a croaky voice. I punch myself a million times for not getting her some sooner. I nod and walk to the mini fridge we have in every room. I pull out a water bottle and give it to her.

She thanks me and gulps the whole bottle down. I sit back down and wait for the questions I know are coming.

She looks at me and opens her mouth to presumably ask the first question. But before she can the door busts open. One of the twins, who I don't know, shouts, "Izzy!"

The two twins rush towards her, but the other guy hangs back.

"We're so glad you're okay, Luna," the one with blue eyes said. The green eyed twin smacked his other half. She glared at him, and I was confused. "You know I don't like to be called that," she yelled.

He held his arms up in surrender. I just look on, not wanting to ruin their reunion. Then she breaks the group hug and turns her green eyes to me once again.

"Why don't we continue," she gestures for her friends to sit. "Oh sorry, this is Chris, Justin and Isaiah," while pointing each of them out. They all wave and I nod.

I clear my throat. "Umm... to start our parent's names are Aurora and Alexander Silver," I say. Her friends gasp, but she looks at me confused. "No, that's wrong my parents and Jane and William Price. They died in a car crash a year ago," she argues.

"I'm sorry, but those men made you believe that," I tell her hoping she'll see I'm telling her the truth. She shakes her head and looks at Chris.

"Why did you guys gasp when he said my parent's names," she asks him. He turns to her wide-eyed and says, "That's the Queen and King of all supernaturals."

"Oh," she replies in a small voice. "When you were taken, I felt so guilty. I knew I couldn't have done much, but I still feel responsible," I start. "Don't blame yourself. We were only kids, so what good could we have done against full grown men," she expresses firmly.

"Thank you, I needed to hear that. And from your own lips makes it even better," I sigh in relief.

"Anyway, after I woke up it was dark and they had come looking for us. I ran back and told our parents what had happened. Dad immediately sent out a team of his best trackers and warriors to find you."

"We looked for ages until we finally found those bastards. But you weren't there. No one would talk, after everything, we still could not find you. So we assumed the worst and we went back to our lives. Though we weren't the same, the castle had a depressing feel around it."

"So after I turned 18, I left. I went rouge and started my own little pack. As you can see, it's working in my favor so far," I finished explaining

Lilith looks to be near tears and her friends look shocked, everyone knew something happened within the royal family but they didn't know what.

"What happened tobyou Lilith," I ask her. "I was in foster care until my parents got me when I was 8. I don't remember exactly how I got there, but I did," she explains to me.

"I'm so sorry we never found you," I rasp out. "It's okay, you can't miss what you don't remember having."

Someone knocks on the door and I tell them to enter. "Alpha," the young nurse says, bowing her head. She walks to Lil and checks her over.

After she leaves, we just talk about nothing and everything. But soon, they go back to what they came for.

"Liam, do you know where Sebastian is," she asks pleadingly. I look at her, and can see she's conflicted about her feelings for this male. I nod. "He came here and asked if I would side with him when the time came. I told him no and he left," I tell her.

They all look sad at that. "Now what," Justin says. They look at Lil foe guidance. "I'll ask Hazel if she can locate him again," she sighs in tiredness. I'm confused again.

"Who's Hazel," I ask in total and complete confusion. They all groan and shake their heads.

~Chapter done. What's good. I got Monday off guys so I can write some more. I was gonna wait till tomorrow to publish it but I was like naw, I'll give it to them now. Yall happy now? It took a good minute because Liam is a new character and all. And that whole backstory took forever. Ugh... too much. Anway, all ideas, song requests, comments and suggestions are welcome.

QOTC: Do you guys write any books on Wattpad, or anywhere really?

Song:Kagamine Len and Hatsune Miku- Regret Message (because my brother is a total girl for vocaloid😂)

~*Vote. Comment. Share.*~