Chapter 6 [Un-Edited]

A/N ~ Hey guys I'm back with another chapter. I'm not really sure if this story is good or not. But I'll try to finish it for the people who actually like my horrible writing. ~

Recap:That was my last thought before darkness took over.

Isabelle's POV:

I wake to an insistent beeping noise. I open my eyes, to see that I'm in a hospital room. Right off the bat, I can tell something is different. I don't know what it is, but it kinda scares me.

'Don't be frightened, kid. I'll help you through this.' a husky, feminine voice suddenly says in my head. "Who said that," I say aloud.

'You don't know me, but I know all about you' the voice says. 'Hey! You're gonna give her a heart attack if you don't cool it' says another, but a more softer, wiser voice.

'Yep, I've gone off the deep end. Multiple voices in my head, wonderful' I think sarcastically.

'Kid, don't worry about it, I'm just your vampire side, Desiree' said the supposed vampire. 'And I'm Hazel, your witch' said the more kinder voice.

'Ok, it's fine Isa, you just need to go to a psychiatrist for a little while, nothing wrong with that' I think trying to calm myself.

'Well, that's very r-' Desiree begins to say before the door opens. A man comes strolling in my hospital room carrying multiple bags of some kind of dark red liquid. 'Finally, something to eat' my vampire says.

Oh hell no, there is no way I'm gonna drink blood. Its probably all gross and thick. Before I begin to panic more the man speaks. "Luna, I'm glad to see your awake. My name is Dr. Tarentino. I'm gonna check over you real quick and then you can carry on with your meal."

"Wait, where am I," I ask him. "Luna, you are in Lunar Eclipse territory," he tells me. 'Why do they keep calling me Luna' I think in frustration.

"OK one, my name is Isabelle Winters, and two, is this some gang territory. Am I being held hostage here?" I start to hyperventilate.

"Luna, I'm gonna need you to breathe, in then out. See, just copy my breathing. I'll answer your questions to the best of my ability." he says calmly which in turn makes me calm too.

"Now, you are not being held hostage. Someone brought you to me, as you were severely injured. You bruised some ribs and your spinal cord," he goes on and on about how hurt I was and I zone out.

"Do you have any questions Lu- I mean Ms. Winters?" I let his slip up pass as I do have some. I nod my head and begin my barrage of questions.

'Hurry up, I'm starving over here' Desiree says. I jumped as I forgot they were there. "Who attacked me, was it a vampire, who brought me here, when am I allowed to leave, and finally why am I hearing voices in my head?" I ask the last one hesitantly.

Dr. Tarantino opens his mouth to answer but the door slams open and I see the guy that was at the club standing there. All I see is red and all I feel is rage. "You!! You did this to me, didn't you?!?" I yell at him.

Both the beautiful guy, who's name I forgot, and Dr. Taratino's mouth are hanging open from my outburst.

That was when I lunged at the beautiful guy.

~OK I am so sorry for the late update. I have been super busy planning things. You know how life is. Anyway how did you like the chapter? Do you want me to add more? And I followed someone's idea to make her a hybrid. Ideas, suggestions, and support is always welcome here.

QOTC: Do you like Isabelle's or Sebastian's POV better?

Song:Halsey- Control

~*Vote. Comment. Share.*~