Whaaaaaaaat?

Jade's P.O.V

......

...

"Kyle" we all said in unison.

"Yeah." He said with no emotion, my heart sunk I did that to him...

"I thought you would never want to see me again." I chuckled hoping he disagrees.

"Well actually I'm here to tell you something that could save your life." He said looking anywhere but me, I gulped, since when was my life in danger?

"What do you mean?" I asked afraid of the answer

"Well today I got up by the vampire council" he said scratching his head.

"What for?" I asked

"They said they knew you were staying at my place." He said tensing.

"So?" I asked confused.

"Humans aren't allowed to live with vampires! Only if we are going to feed on them or if we are going to turn them." He said with so much anger.

"Did you get in trouble?" I asked biting my nails

"Almost, until a stupid person whose face I couldn't see told them you were living with Ashton and Brody." He said looking behind him.

"Oh come on!" Groaned Brody, we all turned to him.

"Hellooooo Ashton isn't a prince or something then how come is his name first!" He said punching the air

"Brody this is serious!" Shouted Kyle

"How? So they know Jade lives with us?" He asked

"Because if she stays human or stays here they will kill me and you!" He shouted pointing at Brody.

"Oh so you care about yourself?" I asked annoyed, clearly I'm trouble.

"You know what? All of you go fuck yourselves!" I shouted running towards the door and shoving Kyle aside.

I ran across the road and into the park, there I found a bench and sat down.

Why did I even think for a minute that he would care for me? To be honest it would make it easier to choose who I would live the rest of my life with, heck what am I even thinking? They would easy get any girl they want why me? Why would I be special? That's right I'm not.

"You're special." Said a voice, I turned around on full alert. I sighed rolling me eyes.

"Look I gotta tell you something." He said sitting down next to me.

"Not now." I said huffing

"I really like you okay? Your eyes sparkle like stars and your hair even though it's in a bun it still looks good, and your smile it makes my heart melt and your sarcastic personality and how you get offended easily and you start getting all defensive makes you look hot and I love how you don't act fake you just don't try which got me madly inlove with you and even just thinking about you being with another man just makes me want to punch him and hold you. As creepy as it sounds I sometimes stare at you and wonder how perfect you are, there is nothing wrong about you that I can find."

He said which got my heart beating really fast, never has a guy ever said that to me. He was all honest and sincere and how he didn't get all shy was the best part.

"So cheesy." I laughed

"I don't care as long as I could get it out there is worth being cheesy." He said smiling.

"I like you too...."I replied

----

Dun dun dun!

Who is it? Try and we'll see who guesses it the next chapter will dedicated and you can't say Brody,Ashton, Kyle it has to be one! 😁😁

To be honest it would be hilarious if nobody commented 😭😭🔫🔫 but it's okay I have hope in you guys.