Come back my ass.

Jade's. P.O.V

"Jade wake up, someone is here to see you." Said someone taking me away from my slumber!

"Go away!" I mumbled cuddling into my pillow.

"Can't do that." Said someone slapping my ass. I yelped up only find a amused Kyle looking at me.

"What the hell?!" I shrieked.

"You wouldn't wake up." He chuckled

"Don't mean you spank me!" I yelled punching his arm.

"Well a douche is here to see you." He shrugged. I gave him a weird look. Then ran downstairs.

-

Only to be met by a pair of electrifying blue eyes.

"What are you doing here?!" I growled.

"Brody sent me." He said putting his hand in surrender.

"You motherfucker!" I shouted running towards him. Which he easily dodged.

"Did you think I was here to apologize?" He asked I hid my embarrassment.

"No, you have no heart." I said walking upstairs.

"No vampire does." He said chuckling.

"Come back to me when you head is out of your ass!" I shouted running back to my room.

"You have to come home!" He growled appearing next to me. Which I got used to.

"Come home my ass!" I hissed running to Kyle.

"Leave." Kyle commanded.

"Don't tell me what to do." Growled Ashton.

"It's my house." Said Kyle.

"I'm here to bring her home." Mumbled Ashton. Which almost made me run to Ashton's arms.

Keyword

almost

"This is her home." Growled Kyle. Yeah! You go bro!

"How about we let her choose." Said Ashton.

❤️❤️

Okay I know it's short but I had this great idea. I don't even know why I wrote this book or what is going to happy soooo here's the best part...kinda.

How about you choose who she goes with and then the story will go on from then.

Kyle

Or

Ashton.

You choose. If you don't like the idea then tell me, because then I'll think of something else. To be honest I don't know what to write so yeahhh 💖 comment will help so much!

Thankssss! 💁

Thanks to Lit-Lit I managed to hang on and keep writing so I'm dedicating the chapter to her! Maybe I'll do more dedications. Comment😁

My babies 😊

-Maggie😱