Chapter Seven

A/N **Oh my gosh! i cant believe its been like a year since I've ACTUALLY updated, i know a lot of people wont read this anymore but some will. So i got a laptop, so these next chapters should be updated at least once a week, and better updated but still not very good (aha) so anyway, comment some prank ideas for my story!!! P.S I AM SORRY BUT THIS CHAPTER WILL BE SHORTER SINCE I'M JUST STARTING I'M SOOOOOOOOOO SORRY!!!**

        7:00 AM and dreading it... i felt like i haven't slept in 8 years, i had the biggest bags under my eyes. I got out of bed maybe 5 minutes later, which was very difficult. I hopped in the shower and put on a cute outfit of plain black leggings from Aritzia and a baggy t shirt with Nirvana on it. I did my usual hair and makeup routine but put extra concealer under my eyes. Hopped on my skateboard and got to work asap.

        There's Jonah, happy as ever, (like usual). She looked extra excited today, so i asked her why, "Wow Jonah, excited much?"

"Um, duh!" She replied grinning, "I got a idea for a prank!"

I quickly asked what it was and we discussed it behind the counter, shortly after the boys walk in. Eddie, blushing at Jonah, and Jordan...looking hot as ever....what is wrong with me! I couldn't help but stare, he was shirtless with shorts on, who wouldn't!? "So, thought of any pranks?" Jordan asked smirking.

I tried to be witty, but i suck at that, "Like we would tell you, besides you'd probably steal it because its way better than you could come up with." what was i thinking? When I'm nervous, i cant stop rambling!

        Later on, the boys said they would be hanging out at Jordan's, so Jonah and I, got our supplies ready and headed to his house. No need to knock on the door, only they were home anyway, so we walk in and they were watching the 'Victoria's Secret Fashion Show' typical. "Such class." Jonah said rolling her eyes.

        We sat down, and Jonah gave me the signal, (a wink) and that meant, to start the prank....