Chapter Six

A/N i just want to say im really proud of myself for writing more. I never really have time to write and im starting to run out of ideas, please send in suggestions! This is your guys story not mine :) Im sorry the chapters are really short i just dont know what to write, i will try and write longer chapters starting now but if i cant im sorry.

        I woke up around 7 am which is not like me, good thing though because I forgot to set my alarm last night. All i could dream about was Jordan, stupid, idiotic, hot Jordan. I hate to admit that im completely and utterly in love with him, the way he says my name, the way he smiles at me, the way we both blush when someone talks about each other. But I really need to focus on my pranks for the prank war.

        I got dressed and did my regular routine, I stepped out onto my porch and guess who I see, the one and only Jordan. Just my luck, he was sun tanning, he saw me staring, I quickly looked away.

"Like what you see?" Jordan says smirking, "Feel free to take a photo, it will last longer."

"Wow Jordan, are you really that selfish? Because everyone tottally wants to stare at your hot body." Oh no, I just said 'hot body' Im so dead.

We both shrugged it off and Jordan had mentioned before we both walked inside that we had to meet up in Candyland, so I grabbed my board and went to the shop.  Waiting there was Eddie and Jonah, and Jordan walked in behind me.  Eddie was faintly holding Jonah's hand behind the counter, I mouthed the words 'got a guy, nice' and Jonah started laughing. No one knew why but me! They were cute together.

        "Okay, so this emergency meeting is about..... what the prize is!" shreeked Jonah happily.

Jordan agreed and said, "If we win, you have to go on at least one date with me, and Eddie gets free candy for  1 week, deal?"

I got so happy in my mind, so I replied, "Deal, and if we win, you have to buy me dinner for 1 week and Jonah gets a new skateboard, deal?"

All of us agreed. Its a deal! cant wait for us to win!