Chapter Two

Chapter Two

A/N

So I have been writing a lot lately. Sorry if my chapters are a bit short than most people, if you want them longer just comment! So hope you enjoy and tell people about my book! Thanks, hope you enjoy this next one!

************************************

A few hours later.....

************************************

"I'll see you tomorrow night, it may be like this for most of the time your here because of my job, but your mom said you might enjoy that, here's $50 for anything that you may need." My dad says grinning, and handing me the money.

"Ok dad, see you then! And thanks." I reply also grinning, and with that he headed out shortly after I had fell asleep since the flight was long. It was 10PM anyway, so I didn't argue with myself.

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

I was awakened the worst way I could have been awakened, I'm definitely not a morning person, I forgot I had set my alarm. Last night I was tired, so I hadn't really paid any attention to the house or my room.

My room was pretty big, it had a porch in it, king bed, a pretty big dresser, a lot of shelves on the baby blue walls and a computer desk, with a present! There was also a note on it, it read:

'Esme,

I thought I would get you something, since I hadn't got you a birthday present, so this is for you-enjoy.

Love, dad'

I put down the note and ripped open the box like a kid at Christmas, my eyes had widened, it was a white Mac Book Pro! I had wanted one for so long! Thanks dad, thanks.

After I had admired it so much, undecided to unpack and do some morning routines. Once I unpacked, I found out I had my own bathroom! I got in and took a quick shower, using my favourite strawberry shampoo and conditioner, I soon got out and got changed into my high wasted dark blue shorts, with one side beaded, I wore a vibrant pink tank-top-blouse with a collar and tucked it in. I wore my blue vans and straightened my long, dirty blonde hair, and put on some eyeliner, the liner had made my aqua blue eyes pop, and little mascara.

I was all done! I made my bed and decided to check out the house-it was pretty big, just like I imagined it. I went back into my room and walked onto my porch. That was the best view I have ever seen, the sand looked hot, well it was hot out, so, anyway, the waves came up to the shore every minute. It was beautiful, until I was disturbed by a water balloon hitting me in the chest. I turned my head to see a laughing boy, who looked about my age, also standing on his porch.

"Oh my god! You are dead! Revenge will come to you soon, so watch out!" I screamed at the boy who was like a hyena. I walked into my room, drying off, it's good that it wasn't that big of a balloon.

That boy messed with the wrong girl. I am the biggest pranker I know! He better watch it, because E is about to get revenge on him, sweet, sweet revenge.