part14

Dedicated to Agga_4102.

thanks for your votes and comments dear .

Anika woke up hearing some one sound . She slowly opened her eyes and saw she is in hospital. Feeling confused she looked at the source of sound to find pinky hugging arsha and arush. By looks of it , it look like both arush and arsha has cried themselves to sleep. Slowly anika sit up and called pinky .

Anika:" maa , what happened"

Pinky who is busy hugging her grand children, look up hearing anika voice. Immediately she rush to anika hugged her and kissed her face.

Pinky:" how are you feeling now , do you know how much scared I am , seeing you like that . My poor babies cried for you , why did you run like that "

Anika :" mom , if you done with your questions, let me speak. I am fine , I am sorry mom I scared you . Sorry because of me my babies cried. "

Pinky said nothing, she took anika hand in hers and spoke

Pinky:" I know, how you are feeling now . Believe me , I never thought , it could be true . You know , even some part of me still feels that shivaay didn't betray you but I know nothing can change the truth . Anika please don't think about that selfish man . I know you loved him dear but don't waste your tears for him , he isn't worth it .

Anika :" maa ,you now no matter , how much i try to forget him or hate him ,  I can't mom . When ever i see arush all i can see is him maa. I am tried,  tried of pretending to hate him. Why maa , why its always me. Why no one loves me or what sin did i do mom.

on hearing her ,pinky eyes started to tear up . She immediately hug anika , like a mother hug her child.  Providing her warmth and love .

Pinky :" shut up , just shut up . How could you say that no one love you . Do me and shakthi ji look like fake love to you , that your saying this . Anika , please try to forget what happen in the past as a nightmare and move on. If not for yourself, then do it for arush and arsha . Please anika, I want nothing more other than yours and arush , arsha happiness. "

Anika:" I am sorry mom , hereafter I won't give any rights to him to hurt me . He is the biggest mistake happened in my life . I committed a huge sin in falling in love with a heart less beast and this my punishment for it . Don't worry maa , I will be fine . So now tell me, what happened to me in Temple and when I am going home "

Pinky:" you had panic attack, that's why you fainted , doctor told me we can take you home today evening" .

Anika :" okay maa,  please go home with kids .i can take care of myself "

Pinky:" oh , shut up . I know how well you take care of yourself, I just matter of few hours anika , we will be fine ".

Anika nodded her head with smile and close her eyes to get rest while pinky kissed her forehead lovingly and covered her with blanket.

With Oberio's

After they saw anika running away from Temple, seeing them . Janavi and tej try to follow her but shivaay stopped them .

Janavi:" shivaay why did you stop us , from following them "

Shivaay:" badimaa , it's best  , If we s pretend that we didn't see anika or maa . "

Tej:" shivaay ,have you gone mad . That was your mother and wife there , not some unwanted person to behave like that "

Shivaay:" I know , bade papa . That's why I am saying this . Some wounds can't be healed that easily and like that the wounds of anika and mom also can't be healed easily. It's better if we don't Involve in their life . As long as they are happy and safe , I am happy" . Saying this shivaay moved towards his room.

Once shivaay, come to his room . He closed his door and moved to terrace, to get some peace and cry out his feeling.

Shivaay look at the moon , which is shinning beautifully, suddenly his thoughts take him back to the time , when everything went out of his hand .

flash back

When anika says her decision of divorcing him , he expected his dadi and omru to stop her but instead they support her .

Dadi :" I understand anika , I hope you get peace and happiness after this divorce. "

Om : " anika Di , sometimes in a journey of life , both trust and love needs equal importance but that doesn't mean you should be allowed to taken for granted too. I understand today, you have reached your breaking point. I hope everything turns out in your favour in the divorce and don't forget you always have me and rudra beside you" Saying this Om left to his room .

Rudra : " anika Di. The lawyer will come with the paper tomorrow and don't worry like Om and dadi said I will too always support you. "

Shivaay is shocked to core on hearing their decision, he thought they will stop anika but instead they surprised him by supporting her . Suddenly shivaay feel alone , he felt he lost everything. He felt help less, without saying anything he left the dinning hall to leave for office .

That evening

when he returned home , he saw no one in home. When he asked about it to khanna , he told him all elders went out to attend Pooja in Temple.

Feeling this the right time to talk to omru and get their support to stop anika from applying divorce, he moved to omru room but no one is their . Last in his thoughts, he started walking towards his room, when he heard a music sound come from poolside, feeling curious he moved there only to see his brothers with anika, gauri and bhavya dancing.

 Last in his thoughts, he started walking towards his room, when he heard a music sound come from poolside, feeling curious he moved there only to see his brothers with anika, gauri and bhavya dancing

When he noticed the anika outfit, he found himself getting hot 🔥🔥🔥, how he wanted to do things to her now , that she forgot everything expect him .

With new found determination he started moving towards them

Flash back ends

Shivaay train of are broken by the ringing of his phone.

Shivaay :" yes , mishra tell me "

Mishra :" sir there is small problem in deal , the owner of AA empire is not well , so looks like we have to wait until she recover."

Shivaay: " wait AA  empire , who is the CEO of AA empire. I want every details about it . "

Mishra:" okay sir "

Rudra and soumya landed on ooty and coming towards their hotel by car which rudra is driving , when out of nowhere suddenly a girl came before their car , rudra immediately applied break but look like the girl fall down before the car. Both soumya and rudra immediately come out the car to see whether the girl is alright or not, only to find themselves getting shocked.

Any guess who is that girl and who is the ceo of AA Empire. If you guess correctly , i will dedicate next chapter to that person

Okay guys , I hope you all like it . Please vote and comment.

Target

Votes :180
Comments : 50