31

Hai everyone !

In a dark room a women was seen lying in the bed with wires attached to her .

"I already told you , don't harm anyone in oberio family. Then why are you doing it again and again " a man shouted at his mother who was looking at the woman with the smirk

"I too told you already that I won't stop until I see the oberio family destruction with my own eyes . All the elders of oberio should cry seeing their children pathetic condition. I want pinky to cry seeing her grand kids as mother less like janavi " roopa said with a devilish smirk making veer more angry .

" I know they separated you and me but believe me both tej and shakthi papa took care of my needs very well . They never forget to spend time with me in weekends, I get all the things shivaay and omru got...the only thing is I lived with the care taker instead of oberio mansion " veer said trying to change his mother mind

" so what , they separated you and your father from me . They married me off to another man , they only care about their reputation not about me . God knows how much your father suffered in their hands before dying " roopa said looking at veer in blood shot eyes .

Suddenly both heard a voice calling for them and they turn to see a beautiful girl coming towards them

Girl:"veer bhia , please don't fight with mom . Don't forget the oberios are the reason I lost my family. Mom don't worry , no matter what your daughter will be there for you . This is janavi Sharma promise to you " she said walking towards roopa and hugged her while roopa smirked looking at veer.

Roopa : " I know janavi that you won't let your mother down

Roopa : " I know janavi that you won't let your mother down . Now go and prepare something for us to eat " she said sweetly looking at gauri aka janavi.

Veer :" mom , what you're doing is very wrong. First you separated gauri from her family and child making omkara lose his mind and now you're doing the same with anika but mom let me tell you unlike omkara, shivaay is very smart , if he come to know what we have done then he won't let us alive "

Roopa :" you don't need to worry about shivaay, tanya is there to handle the situation. If shivaay suspects anything then tanya will inform us and as for as I know shivaay is very devastated and the only thing stopping him from killing himself is his children. "

Veer :" please I am begging you , stop all this and tell truth to Janavi . Karma is a bitch , it won't leave us . "

Before roopa could reply they heard gauri sequel. Both veer and roopa went out leaving anika whose hand moved slightly .

Janavi :"maa look at this advertisement , the oberios want a care taker to look after someone . I think they want someone to look after arsha and arush "

Roopa :"may be your right but what is there to happy about janavi. It was just a advertisement "

Janavi:"hurrah...we won't get any opportunity like this again . I thinking of going there as a caretaker and monitor everything on the house and when I get opportunity I will kidnap their kids . What do you think maa "

On hearing janavi plan roopa become very happy and hugged her tightly in happiness while veer look worried on hearing janavi plan.

Roopa :"veer look at you're sister and learn something from her "

Veer :"maa stop it . Choti I don't think this will work..shivaay is very dangerous man and I heard now rudra is also there and not to forget shivaay is already devastated in anika death ,the only thing he has now is his children and I am sure if some thing happened to them then he won't leave anyone till he got his revenge "

Janavi:"bhia believe me , I won't get in any trouble. Please be safe and take care of mom . It's time to show oberios hell "

Unknown to all the women fingers moved while she whisper "shivaay..I am not dead "

Sorry for late update , I got busy in my exams. Guys do feel that I am dragging this story ...if do please tell me .

Do vote and comment

Thanks for 490 followers and one request to you all please don't play with my profile, one day I am having 496 followers then 490 followers...i never asked any of you to follow me .

Precap

Gauri in oberios home as akshaya

Don't forget to vote and comment