Chapter 10

Chapter 10: Kidnapped

Marinette's POV

"What did I do to you?! Why did you have to kidnap me?? Are you insane?! And... I thought... you... like me? But why the hell are you doing this to me?!?" I screamed at him while tears running down to my cheek but of course he just laughed.

Luka looked at me as if I was his prey (unfortunately I am now) and lifted up my chin to face him properly.

"Oh Marinette, yes I liked you, and that was already in the past. Well, why are you asking me that question Marinette? Is it because that Jerk didn't show up to you that night? And you're super lonely to the point that you need me again, Marinette? Is that what you want?" He asked while his face getting nearer and nearer.

I immediately shook my head. "No that's not what I meaㅡ"

He devilishly laughed at me. "Oh how pathetic Marinette!" He combed back his hair using his fingers before looking back at me again. "Don't you dare try to escape from me Marinette, or else..."

I closed my eyes for a moment when he knelt in front of me and started to caress my cheek. He wiped my tears away using his thumb and smiled at me warmly as if nothing bad happened between us earlier.

"P-please Luka, d-don't do this..."

He kissed my forehead before standing up. "I'll be back after I kill Agreste."

My eyes widened. H-he's not going to kill A-Adrien, right?? "LUKA DON'Tㅡ!"

He left.

"Adrien..."

🐞🐞🐞

3rd Person's POV

Adrien is currently waiting for his flight at the airport. He canceled his flight to America many times now because of Marinette.

He is staring at his phone's screen, waiting and assuming that Marinette will send a message to him.

But she never did that thing.

'Of course, why would she text me anyway? She's mad at me...' He thought.

Luka is running towards Adrien. He's fuming mad not just because Adrien stole his girl from him but he also hurt his girl, which made him madder.

Adrien lifted up his head when he felt a presence in front of him. Adrien frowned when he saw him. "Do I... know you?" He asked.

Luka smirked at him and shoved his hand in front of Adrien to shake hands which he accepted it gladly since he looked familiar.

"Luka... right?" Adrien guessed.

Luka chuckled and then smirked. "Oh! You remember me... Chat Noir."

***
A/N: Again, sorry for the errors and for the short update. Hope you enjoy this chapter :))