Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Sweet

Marinette's POV

"For real?!?"

I removed my phone from my ear when Alya squealed through the phone, ugh my eardrums.

"Didn't you hear?? You were in class right?"

"Well sorry I was not listening because I was too busy thinking about Chloe."

"And why are you thinking about her hmm?"

I heard her sighed. "I'm a bit worried..."

I got to admit, I was surprised. "Whoa, you? Worried about Chloe?? Are you joking or something?"

She faked a laugh. "Ha. Ha. Very funny Marinette. I didn't say 'I was worried about her' I just said I am worried."

"Whatever you say Alya..."

I almost forgot to ask her about the pair activity. "Hey, Alya. I have something to ask youㅡ"

"Omg! Are you watching the news right now Marinette?" She suddenly asked.

"Err no..? Why?"

"Open your TV!"

And so I did open the TV up here in my room. "Why? What's the matter?"

"Just watch!"

"Okay okay."

'Paris is being attacked again by another supervillain'

I sighed. "I gotta go Alya."

"What? Why?"

"Talk to you later."

I ended the call and continued to watch the news.

'Her name is Babysitter. She's turning the people into babies. As for now, there is no sign of Chat Noir and Ladybug. Let's hope that they will come soon...'

"Looks like Hawkmoth showed up again..."

I chuckled at Tikki.

"Tikki spots on!"

***

I slumped my back on my chair, tired of what happened about a minute ago.

"Chat Noir didn't show up..."

Because of that, I was almost turned to a baby, ugh.

"Maybe he's busy?" Tikki asked.

My brows furrowed. "What's he busy with that is more important than saving Paris??"

"Umm... his photo shoots?"

I looked at Tikki with questioning eyes.

"What did you say?"

Her eyes widen. "Nothing! What I meant is... I am sleepy. Awwwee! Goodnight Marinette." Then she laid on my pillow.

I sighed. I remember that she knows the identity of Chat Noir and I don't.

"Night Tikki."

I was about to lay down beside her when I heard a knock on the door. Specifically on top of me.

Who could that be?

I sat up and opened the door. I peeked to see who was that but I saw no one. So I climbed to the balcony.

It's a bit windy here.

"Hey..."

I flinched when someone touched my shoulder. I was going to scream when he covered my mouth.

"Shhh, I'm not going to hurt you. It's me, Chat Noir." After that, he removed his hand.

"You scared me."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you."

I don't know why but I smiled at him.

*lub dub lub dub*

"Deja vu," I whispered.

"Why are you here anyway?"

He sat by the railings and looked at me, so I looked at him too.

"I don't know. I just feel like I need to go here."

"Why?"

He chuckled. "You're cute when you're curious."

"Haha..." I laughed awkwardly. There are two types of Chat Noir; The arrogant one and the other one is now.

The cheesy one...

Or maybe sweet?

Wait... he's being sweet to me?

I blushed on that thought.

*shooks head*

"You are cute when you blush."

Here he goes again. >////<

"Your boyfriend is lucky to have you."

His voice became serious when he said that.

"I don't have a boyfriend," I said.

He turned his head and looked at me.

We both stared at each other.

"I'm sure he still loves you."

Then he smiled at me...

A sad smile.