Chapter 8: nicholas

We all looked up and saw a familiar face above us, but not like I'd ever seen him before, Blake looked pissed off and determined as hell. The robots turned and ran at Blake, but to counter, he pulled his assault rifle and began to fire in a line, whenever one fell he moved on to the next. The robots just kept coming through the changing room doors, why? we didn't know. As waves upon waves of tin cans attacked I looked up again and some worry began to cross his face, for we all knew what was inevitable, the last clip to fall and the ammunition lost. Next thing I knew he was loading the final round and they just kept coming! There had to be an end somewhere! Then the sound of a thud was heard and faces of worry appeared on all hostages faces, "not to worry," he said, "I went over the top again!"

And with that he pulled a frickin laser crossbow, a laser crossbow, really! He leveled it on the enemy and as our attention shifted a new sound filled the air, twangs, and contact, twang, contact, it was very relaxing actually, and if I wasn't held hostage and maybe dead, I would've drifted off to sleep. After a while the noise stopped and Blake yelled, "SHIT!" That was the last weapon.

"Just run," Alyssa told Blake, "you tried, and that's all we could ask for." "No," beck replied, "I'll stay, just let me get something." And he turned and ran, "well there he goes again, your savior runs off like a coward." Retorted colonel cricket, "he's not returning alive you know, we will destroy him, and you all will die as well! That's right, everybody's dying bitch!" And he tore out a thing that looked like a needles from halo and the robots non claw arm shifted into a whisk. "Allow me to show sweat the service drones can now do, and with that a laser sound was emitted from the whisk followed by a scream and a thud. The innocent shopper was dead. And then a robot was, and another, and another! "What!" Shouted cricket, and as I looked up, I saw Blake, with the most beautiful weapon ever, a fucking laser minigun! "No!" Shouted the colonel, "destroy him!" But their numbers depleted by the second and next thing I knew it was us and him, "like you said," Blake retorted, "everybody's dying bitch!" And he started the gun and placed one bullet into the chest and he fell over, dead. Blake took out a knife and cut our chains, future tech FTW! And after receiving countless hugs and congratulations we left the building carrying Marylyn's unconscious body with us.