Chapter 6: Old wounds

A/N: so before I start this I just want to thank GabrielMadrigal8 for helping me with this chapter. And also go check out his stories and the character dredge is owned by him not me.

(Y/N pov)

You where still laughing with your foot on dredges side as he laid there unconscious. And unknown to you Korra was sneaking up behind you and saw dredge on the ground, she saw your specific armor design her eyes shot open.

Korra mind:...that's..not possible...the shredder died...must be an imposter...

She got her water bending ready and you heard her coming from Behind you. You took your foot off dredge and waited, Korra blasted a wave towards you which set you across the alley and she slammed you so many times into the wall that you ended up passing out. Korra ran to dredge and helped him up.

Korra: a..are you alright?

Dredge: yes yes, I'm fine. We need Chef Beifong immediately.

Korra nodded and contacted the police and within minutes they showed up, unfortunately the equalist where gone it you where still on the ground unconscious. Lin Beifong walked up to Korra in one of her angered moods like usual.

Lin: Avatar Korra you better have an explanation for all this!!!

Korra: Cheif Beifong look you all just misted it the equalist where all here!!! And there leader he can take bending and...

Dredge then walked in with his green crystal cane.

Dredge: that's enough Korra, I'll take it in here.

Lin saw dredge and instantly became surprised.

Lin: dredge...I wasn't aware that you where with avatar Korra...it's an honor to see you again sir.

Dredge smiled and bowed to her

Dredge: it's a pleasure to see you again to Cheif Beifong, your mother would be so proud at the woman you've become. Now we need to discus this issue, while the equalist may be gone. We may have something better.

Dredge then extended his cane out to the shadows and dragged out your unconscious armored body which mad Lin confused.

Lin:...What exactly am I looking at here?

Dredge: This is the shredder.

Lin: but...the shredder died years ago in a cremation, you burned him alive yourself.

Dredge: and that I did, but I heard his voice and he's wearing an armor similar to his new one. Now he may have some connections to the equalist so I suggest we take him in for questioning.

Lin thought about it for a second.

Lin: well alright, if what Korra and you say is true then we should probably do it.

Dredge nodded and police picked up your body that was covered by your armor and threw your body in the back of one of there trucks and drove off back to headquarters.

(Time skip)

(Dredge pov)

Despite what his family would have thought dredge went to the police station and watched from the outside of the two way mirror room, a few detectives where trying to pull of your helmet and armor but it seemed no use and they gave up and just sat your body in a chair and cuffed you to the chair. They then walked back through the door where dredge, Korra and Lin where standing.

Korra: why didn't you get that armor off him?

Detective: we tried it seems like that armor is welded itself to his skin.