Chapter 15: A Breathe of Fresh Air

*Korra Pov*

*Korra Laid down on her bed in her chamber on the boat. She had some tears running down her face until she heard a knock at the door and it opened. The person to poke their head out was Bolin as he walked into Korea's room.*

Bolin: Hey...Korra, I..it's time for dinner. You should come up and eat with everyone else..

Korra: I'll...be up their in a bit. *Rubs her tears away.*

Bolin: Korra...You've been saying that the past few nights. You've been locking yourself in your room the past few days...I...we are all worried about you. You...You need to tell us that...your okay.

*Korra then looked up at him, her head slowly turning around and starring at him.*

Korra: You want to know. That I'm...Alright. You think....that I am alright?

Bolin: Well...w-with the way you say it-

*Korra then got up and walked over to Bolin and starred at him.*

Korra: I lost...to Y/n. Mako is dead...and his body is now only being used by Y/n. Republic City is gone, burnt to a crisp and everyone has been kicked out of their homes. My powers...are gone. And you expect me...to be okay?

Bolin: I..I...

Korra: WE WERE LUCKY TO LEAVE THEIR WITH OUR LIVED ONLY BECAUSE Y/N LET US LEAVE!! SO NO...I AM NOT F*CKING "OKAY" BOLIN!!

Bolin: K..Korra...I..I was just..

*Korra continued shouting at him as she was now crying even more.*

Korra: *Crying* JUST WHAT!? STICKING YOUR NOSE IN SOMEONE ELSE'S BUSINESS!! THIS IS ALL MY FAULT AND THE WHOLE WORLD IS GOING TO BLAME ME FOR-

*She was immediately pulled into a hug by Bolin. She stopped shouting at him and only made crying noises as she held onto Bolin.*

Bolin: Korra. I know this is bad, I know that we have lost...we all lost something. But no one is going to blame you. It's not your fault. None of this is your Fault Korra. Remember that, please don't blame yourself.

*Korra made a simple nod as continued to cry in Bolin's arms.*

Bolin: Come on, let's go have dinner with everyone.

Korra: Y-Yeah...Lets do that.

*Rivin's Pov*

*Rivin was on top of the boats deck as he was eating his dinner by himself while everyone else was eating below deck. He actually felt some peace and quiet until he heard someone walking from behind him.*

Asami: You know you should be downstairs eating with everyone else. *She Sits besides him*

Rivin: I know, but I felt like I needed some time by myself.

Asami: I know your lying. What's wrong other than the obvious?

Rivin: *Sighed* I just....I just wish my dad was still here...he would know what to do. I tried...everything to defeat Y/n...Not even this stupid thing would work!!

*He then stood up and threw his sonic screwdriver out forward into the sea. He then sighed and sat back down.*

Rivin: I'm sorry....I just...I'm so...frustrated.

*Asami then got closer to him and she held him  in a shoulder hug.*

Asami: Hey, I get it. We all...are frustrated and scared. But I promise you that we are gonna get passed this. We just need to reach...to one of the other kingdoms.

Rivin: Your...Your right. Thank you...Asami.

Asami: Of Course...I love you, you know.

Rivin: *Blushed* Y-Ya...I love you too.

Asami: Come on, let's head back down before you catch a cold.

*Asami then got up and Rivin did as well before they walked back down to the control room of the ship, they saw Tenzin and Lin in the middle of a fight.*

*Tenzin Pov*

Tenzin: Lin, I know you haven't seen her in years but we really don't have any other options at the moment.

Lin: I don't care!! We are not going to see her!

Rivin: See Who? Tenzin Who is she talking about?

Tenzin: Rivin, I'm sure you have heard of the Metal Clan?

Rivin: Of Course I have. Who hasn't?

Tenzin: Well...the only place that's close enough for use to refuel and get help. But Lin Says-

Lin: It's out of the question. We are not going to there.

Asami: What's with her?

Tenzin: She's pissed off because that's where her-

Lin: DON'T YOU DARE SAY IT.

Tenzin:....Her sister Su lives.

Rivin: Wait....YOU HAVE A SISTER!?!

Rivin Mind: And Why does her name sound familiar?

Lin: HALF sister....and yes. I do, but I haven't talked to her in years.

Asami: Why?

Lin: I don't want to talk about it, and it's out of the question we are not going their.

Asami: *Looked at the Boats tank* Well...we better make a decision soon because we only have about a days worth of gas left in the boat. So we either make the choice now or never.

Lin: *Sigh* Fine. But I am not going their. And DO NOT TELL KORRA I HAVE A SISTER!

Rivin: Okay...Okay...Sheesh. And I thought my life was filled with Drama..

Tenzin: I'd recommend you all head to bed. Lin and I will make sure we get to shore them we can find a way to get to the Metal Clan city.

Rivin: Alright, night Tenzin.

*He then saw Rivin and Asami then left the room as Rivin was thinking repeatedly as they walked.*

Rivin: Su...Su...Su...Why does that Name sound Familia- Uh Oh.

Asami: What? What's wrong?

Rivin: I just remembered who Su is and why she sounds familiar...

Asami: And? Who is she?

Rivin:...Well...her and my brother Kai used to be a thing...oh boy this is gonna be awkward when we arrive..

To be continued....

A/N: Well....SURPRISE!!! I'm not dead, I've just had writers block for a few months and now I've decided to write once again. I know the chapter is short but slow and steady wins the race, I promise to finish this book as soon as I can. I hope all of you enjoyed this filler chapter.