epilogue. the end.

hey guys. sorry i didn't upload this very fast! i took a few days to make sure i got everything i want in here.  because i don't want to add another part to this story, PLEASE LOOK ON MY ACCOUNT! ADD THE STORY "NEGATIVES || CASHTON" TO YOUR LIBRARY. so then you'll know when i actually start the sequel. 

but hey this fanfic is gonna be completed with 16 parts and 16 is my favorite fucking number

shoutout to all you guys who comment super sweet things and message me! i seriously love you guys so much.

this was actually the highlight of my summer is that bad ((summer 2K14 memories ayy))

-----------------------------------------

  Liz jumped at the loud noise of her phone ringing.

“Hello?”                 

“Liz, flip on the news.” Ashton commanded on the other line.

Ashton? Sweetheart is that you? I haven’t heard from you in ages-“

“Liz, this is important.” Ashton huffed, already irritated by her constant happiness.

Liz quickly turned on the TV, quietly gasping when she saw pictures of her son on the screen, along with one kid named Michael.

Michael, the boy who Luke must have left the house to go apologize to.

“Fuck.” She simply swore into the phone, fighting to keep her composure.

Ashton sighed, making a loud muffled noise come through the speaker, “Yeah, I know. Meet me at the hospital.”

Liz hurriedly slipped on a light sweater and sneakers. She went to grab her keys, only to accidentally knock them on to the ground.

Somehow, that small mistake set her off, and she broke down in tears.

“Luke!” She cried, for he was the only thought on her mind. She sat on the floor, tears rushing down her cheeks, and she completely stopped functioning for a few minutes.

Her head snapped up to the door when she heard a loud familiar honk outside.

“Ashton?” Liz opened the door, seeing him sitting in his car, waiting for her.

“I didn’t think you’d make it in your car. I don’t want you getting hurt, either.” Ashton spoke roughly, angry that he has to deal with the Hemmings family again. He didn’t hate them, of course, but things between them had definitely happened in the past.

Ashton drove fast, blasting the radio. The two soon pulled up at the local hospital, and Liz ran inside. Ashton stayed behind, fishing out a cigarette, and sat down; inhaling his sorrows and blowing them back out into the wind.

------------------------

Liz, after many minutes of yelling at the nurses so she could find her baby, was sat next to Luke, firmly grasping his hand. The doctor had yet to come in and explain things to her, but she didn’t completely mind. She was just glad she could hold Luke, even if it would be for the last time.

Ashton only vaguely knew of Michael, but he couldn’t help but feel horrible when he saw his condition. Michael looked horribly pale, matching the plain white walls, and his head was covered in bandages.

It didn’t take a genius to realize Michael took a lot of pride in his colorful hair, and at the moment a good half of it had been shaved off; so that the bandages could work more efficiently, and so stitches would be able to be put in soon.

Ashton gasped, looking above Michael’s head...

and saw a negative sign.

-------------------------------

so you may be confused but hey, maybe this will make you want to read the sequel! bam.

wonder if luke has a negative sign.. hmm idk idk idk?? ?? ??? ?? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ? ?

 PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANT TO HELP ME MAKE A COVER BC I AM UNTALENTED

oh and thank you guys v much for getting my fanfic to #97! that’s probs gonna be its highest ranking but idk I’m really happy about it

ok, this is my last goodbye on this fanfic…

i love you lots like tater tots :-)

xx jenna