21.00

really quickly i just want to thank you guys again, you're the best and i love you so so much <3

pssst....link to my new story in the external link, i would love if you could give it a look, i really like it and i hope you guys might too? it's a luke hemmings au

have a super rad day and i hope you like the chapter even though i'm meh about it right now.

 muah muah muah x

Then.

      "Why do you always wear things like that to school?" Harry says, rolling his emerald eyes as he gives me a once over. I shut my eyes tightly and swallow, feeling Rider stiffen from beside me. All we wanted to do was sit down to eat lunch. Today was such a good day, until now. I only had an egg this morning, so I was well under five hundred calories which meant that I could eat with Rider and we could be normal and okay. We hardly ever were. I hardly ever was, and Rider didn't want to make me feel uncomfortable or pressured, so when I didn't eat, neither did he. He tried to get me to eat more, but he didn't usually win. The voices in my head did. They always did.

       Rider told me five hundred calories was too little, but he already made me shoot up from three hundred, what more could he expect? But now Harry was here and he was giving me a look of disgust laced with amusement, and I couldn't stand it.

       My hands were shaking, just like they always did when Harry was around. He always had something to tell me, some small comment that would tear my heart to shreds. I wanted to drop the tray full of food on the ground and run and hide in the bathroom and throw up, throw up, throw up, because I could feel that egg from earlier clawing at my throat. Harry is looking at me like that, so annoyed and disgusted, and it hurts. I can't stand it.

          "Why the fuck do you always ask her when you know the answer? Leave her alone," Rider growls, his left hand sliding to the small of my back. He gently pushes me forward, wanting to leave Harry behind.

            "Watch yourself," Harry replies, giving him a hard stare. "I'm just curious since she's showcasing her body even though it's rubbish. Your body type just doesn't work with things like that, Skylar." I purse my lips, wanting to get away. But Harry was trailing behind me, smirking and shooting Rider a taunting look like, what are you gonna do about it? My damn mum didn't understand that coming to school in modeling wear was one of the worst things she could make me do. She said it was great advertisement, and that I shouldn't care what people think, but that statement is much easier said than done. Today I was being forced to wear a pair of tight, black, high wasted spandex bottoms with silver buttons and paper clip like shapes encircling the rim. Paired with a black crop top that was more like a bra, my disgusting stomach was out for all to see. It had cut out flowers, and the buttons through the middle to match the pants, and it made me look even worse than usual. Not to mention that my hair was pulled back, so I couldn't even hide my face behind the protective curtain.

             "My mum makes me," I say through gritted teeth, squeezing the tray in my grasp so hard that my knuckles start to turn white.

             "Ah, that's right. Modeling agencies have to have a few fat ugly slags on the cover so they don't get sued or fired from the high ranks, gotcha. All those eating disorders flaring up, and what not. Guess they picked the perfect one." I hear the air unsettling when Rider spins on his heel and before he can punch Harry straight in the nose, I sharply tell him to stop and place my right hand in the center of his stomach, getting him to look at me. Rider glares down at me with those beautiful grey blue eyes, even more intense because they were blazing furiously.