2.00

"DID YOU MISS ME?" His haunting voice continued to ring within my head; repeating over and over again until I reached borderline insanity. What kind of question was that? Why on earth after everything he put me through would I miss him?

     Harry’s raspy voice is full of intimidation, bringing back all of those fears I tried so desperately to bury years ago. He ruined my entire life; I wouldn’t let him get to me again. I couldn’t.

     “Let me go.” I speak quietly, Harry’s dark brows knitting together as if he is surprised to hear me speak.

     “What was that love?” Sucking in a sharp breath, I look up into his emerald eyes, shooting him a harsh glare. Fake it till you make it.

       “I said let me go.” This time I look at my wrist stuck in his grasp, hoping this gesture would help him to understand. Then again, I had my suspicions that he understood perfectly and simply wanted to irritate me as he did every so often. That option, of course, was highly likely. Harry releases his grip on my wrist, giving me the opportunity to quickly maneuver around him and sprint towards the door.

     “Skylar!” I debated stopping for a second too long as Harry caught up to me, trapping me within the agency for a second time.

     You should have just kept going.

     Ignoring the voice within my head I look up at him, giving him an expectant look.

     “What?” I snap, causing a smirk to form on his pink lips. That was definitely not my intention. However, any reaction much different of this sort was nearly impossible, for Harry always imposed fear on me, not the other way around. I wish he didn't have control over me, but he did. I hated him for it. I hated him for a lot of things.

         “You can’t run away from me, you know. Randy says that we need to spend time together, get to know each other.” I scoff, turquoise eyes rolling.

     “Bullocks, Harry. I already know you far too well.”

    “Well that’s too bad then, love. Otherwise your job is in danger.” I take this in for a moment, weighing my options mentally. The best option to me was departing from Harry once again, locating Randy, and finding out exactly what was the meaning and purpose of this idiot entering the agency and bombarding me. So that I did.

     “RANDY!” I screech, pushing Harry away with all of the strength I can muster before running away from him and hiking up on the platform as to increase my height, thus improving my chances of finding her. Raoul was pushing a clothing rack full of glitter coated tunics towards the angry plaiting woman, two other models were sitting together laughing about what one of their boyfriend’s did, and yet, no Randy was to be found. I purse my lips before jumping off of the step up, landing on my white converse swiftly. I sigh and turn on the heel of my foot before giving up on my search, arms crossing over my chest. Where in bloody hell was this woman hiding? Normally I couldn't get away from her; she was always right behind me, observing nearly every move I made whilst I was in the confinements of the agency. Now, however on one of the few occasions I was actually looking for her it was as if she had vanished into thin air.

     "I found who you were looking for." Harry says tauntingly, the words emitting from his lips sounding something like a melody, a teasing one at that for he sung his victory, dragging out the word "for" at the end of his short song. Hesitantly, I turn around, seeing the middle-aged redhead bouncing with excitement at how she close she was to Harry. I cring, his smug grin sending a shiver down my spine.

     "Looking for me darling? I was actually just looking for you so you could meet-"

     "Oh, we've met Randy." I speak through gritted teeth, my objective being to burn a hole through Harry with the intensity of my gaze. Yet, it failed as it appeared the curly haired arse was never frightened with me and would never be despite my best efforts. Forcing on a small smile, I look back at her, my words coming out as sweetly as I can manage. Given the circumstances, I was quite believable. "Why, exactly, is Harry here? I mean, isn't he busy with that pop star life of his?"