Chapter 8

Sup I'm in school ri naw. Heh...Sittin next to someone cuteee or shall I say KAWAII!!!!

-----------------------------------

Zyphers POV

I woke up the next morning ready to do all the James Bond crap. The nurse said I was fine and ready to leave. I got up dressed, brushed my hair and teeth, and attempted to wake Opal.

"Co-ME Onnnnnnnn!" I whined. "Nuuuu....plez....I...fan...." she yawned. "PLEASSSE!" I whined again. "nuh uh..." she shook her head. "Okay...then..." I said backing away.

  I went in the bathroom and took a cup of really super cold water. I walked back to see her still sleeping in the chair. "Last chance dood.." I said holding the cup over her head. She shook her head. I then dumped the water on her head and threw the cup away. "AHAHXHJEIXUFHWJCIJCGEHCUCJDNHS" She yelled. I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe. "O...m.....gawd...." said between breaths. "HOW COULD YOU?!" she yelled running to the bathroom. "I said LAST CHANCE!!" I said back to her.

~Time skip to when they are all ready~

We walked to Mr. Woofless' office and waited outside. Once we were called in, he said "So ready to see your new equipment".

-----------------------------------

SKYPING WITH MY MOST BESTEST FRIEND KAT.

12502jeffthekiller

PEACE FREAKS!!!!

      ~Jess Out~