Chapter 2

Sup.

------------------------------------------

Zyphers POV

My face dropped. I was offficially done. Done with everything. My family, my friends, now the people of the world?!?! That's it, I ran out of the classroom and went into the hall. I stopped and leaned against the wall sliding down. I curled up into a ball knowing I was

Broken.

Mitchs POV

They teacher looked at me and I nodded. I got up and went after her I saw her about to do what anyone else would do if they were broken. Kill themselfs. I ran to her and took the pills out of her hand. "W-why..." I said with tears. "I'm broken Mitch. I have n-nothing left.." She said crying. I held her close and said "You have me, My parents, and everyone else". She sobbed harder.

~Time Skip til end of school~

The rest of the day was REALLY boring. So we left right after schooland went home. "Hey wanna gobfor some icecream?" I asked breaking the silence. "Sure I'd love to" she smiled. We went for ice cream and sat under a tree. "Hey Zy?" I asked nervously. "Yeah?" she replied. "I l-love you..." I said looking down. She looked shocked. "I know that you probably hate me and want no-" I was cut off by her hugging me. "Why in the world would I hate my best friend!" she said smiling. "I thought you didn't like me" I said kindof sad. "I..I......love....you too..." she said shyly looking down. "I promise that ill never leave you. I love you Zy" I said holding her hands. "Pinkie promise?" Zy said holding out her pinkie. "Pinkie Promise" I said connecting out pinkies. We got up and headed back. When we were a yard away from my house, I saw military trucks outside our house. "Oh shiz..." I mumbled. "No..nonono... you can't leave me..." Zy said holding her tears. They took my dad out as I saw my mother crying her heart out. "No!" I yelled. They turned to me and came towards us. "Mitchelle Hughes you are comming with us now." The man said sternly. "Why me! Can't I stay I am all she has left! Same with my mother now!!" I yelled. "I'm sorry but rules are rules" he said.

Zyphers POV

They can't. Please, Please, please, please, please, PLEASE!!!!

After the arguing. Mitch turned to me. He had tears in his eyes. (Oh gosh the feels!)

"Zy...I can't stay" he said with tears comming out of his eyes. "NO! Please don't leave me!" I said sobbing. "Take care of my mother I love you with all my heart.." he said kissing my head. "Mitchell now" The man said. I looked up at Mitch, and he looked by at me. He picked up my chin and kissed me. After that he was dragged away. I ran to his mother and sobbed. He Pinkie Promised. I saw them leave me. Me and Mrs. Hughes went inside. We just mourned over them as they left us. (Omg literally crying right now!!!).

He told me he loved me. And then left.

~After 1 year~

I didn't love another.

Niether did Mitchs mother.

We were so alone. I haven't seen him in a year. We decided to go out and go shopping. List: Icecream, old movies, more tissues, and blankets. Scratch that, I'm tierd of that. New list: Clothes, real food, girl stuff, etc. We went into town and went shopping. It was fun we actually had fun until...

------------------------------------------

Yep cliff hangers. But I kinda hate em so yeah just incase I brought more tissues for everyone.

------------------------------------------

Still Zyphers POV

We bumped into a group of suspicus looking people. Then came darkness.

~AWAKEN YOUNG MAIDEN~

I woke up to be tied in a chair with Mrs. Hughes. I struggled to get up but couldn't. "Oh your awake" said a voice. I tried to say something but couldn't either. I had a gag around my mouth. "Ok so your probaly wondering 'Where the living H€ll am I'. Well your at a secret base for spys. SBS for short." The voice said again "I am James. And you?" He asked. He realised I had a gag still and took it off. "MKAY! 1. What the heck am I here for?! 2. Zypher 3. TF MAN?! WHT IS SHE HERE?!?" I asked mad.

------------------------------------------