Louis #1

“Miss (YLN)!” My English teacher, Mr. Tomlinson calls after me.

“Hm?” I stop, turning on my heel to face him. “What is it Mr. Tomlinson?”

Mr. Tomlinson’s gaped at me.

“What is it? I’m tutoring you today. Or have you forgotten?”

“Tutoring… Oh! I’m so sorry! I forgot all about it!” I say frantically searching for the proper way to apologize to him.

He was my favorite teacher, and to be honest I had developed a bit of a crush on him. Nothing more than a little one of course, he was much too perfect to fall for someone like me.

“It’s alright.” He smiles brightly, “I’m just glad I caught up to you in time.” He flashes another breath-taking grin. “Let me give you a ride home and we can start recalling today’s lesson…”

“I can drive myself… Thank you for offering, but I can’t just leave my car here over-“

“It’ll be fine,” He insists, “I’ll drive you home now and pick you up tomorrow morning.”

“Well- okay. If it’s fine with you! That is…” I look down, I wonder what kind of rubies would start tomorrow morning, if I arrived with Mr.Tomlinson.

“Excellent! Follow me then.” He offers me his hand, to which I tentatively accept.

Once, Mr. Tomlinson’s pulled to a stop at the curb, he turns to me, seeming more than a bit frustrated.

“I’m sorry. I can’t find my way to your house… Ugh! I knew I should’ve asked you for much more than your address!” Mr. Tomlinson grumbles, head pressed against the leather cover of the steering wheel.

“It’s alright-“

“No it’s not.” He wails quietly.

“Yes it is.” I say firmly. “We’re not hurt, the car’s not upside down, nothing terribly bad has happened, Mr. Tomlinson.”

“Louis. When it’s just us, I want you to call me Louis.” He grumbles.

“Okay then, Louis. Why don’t we call someone to come get- Mmph!”

Louis captured my lips taking advantage of my shock to push his tongue past my parted lips and begin fighting my tongue for dominance. I put up little to no fight as he let his hands roam my body following the outline of curves through my flimsy white T-shirt.

I choked out a moan as his fingers wasted no time in snaking under my shirt traveling upwards towards my breasts.

At first I tried to fight against my growing desire to rid him of his clothing, but it was a hopeless battle in and of itself. I wanted him, I wanted him so badly. So what if I got in a bit of trouble for not coming home? Mr.- no Louis was mine for the night, and hell if I wasn’t just a bit pleased with that.

Louis’s hands continued upward taking my shirt and my bra with them. Taking his lips from mine he began licking and nibbling on my nipple, kneading my breast with his free hand.

I let out a moan.

“Louis… More…”

He complied almost immediately, gently teasing me through my soaked underwear. I let loose another moan grabbing his hand and pressing it eagerly against myself.

He slid off my soaking panties, tossing them onto the floor.

“Wait.” He mumbles eyes heady with lust. He motions for me to climb into the backseat. He joins me, pulling my arms over my head and straddling my waist. 

He undoes his belt and pulls his pants off with one hand, the other still holding me trapped under him. He let’s out a moan, cold air hitting his newly freed erection.

I squirm under his grip.

“Louis.”

He releases me, I crawl over to him, Louis suddenly understands what I want, and lays back against the door. I stroke his erection, gently lapping at the tip of his length, Louis groans impatiently tangling his fingers in my hair, pushing my head down, forcing the rest of his cock in my mouth. He bucks his hips, inevitably fucking my face. I feel myself gag, the vibrations cause Louis to shudder deliciously.

“(YN) babe, I’m so close.” he moans, dumping his load down my throat as I struggle to swallow. I sit up, but am pushed back down against the seats in the position we were in previously.

“I can’t contain myself any longer (YN).” Louis lines himself up with my entrance, and slams himself inside of me.

I yelp in pain at the sudden intrusion. He pauses a moment, letting the pain subside into intense pleasure, before thrusting slowly, building a slowly increasing pace. I closed my eyes several moans ripping from my throat as I reached my peak.

“Oh God Louis!” I cry out eyes still closed.

“Open your eyes (YN)! I want you to look at me, when I make you cum!” he growls ferociously in my ear.

His words are enough to drive over the edge, I cone screaming his name and staring into his beautiful dark orbs. He follows suit soon after, laying against me, chest heaving as he smirks down at me.

“How was that for tutoring?” He chuckles, flashing me a cheeky smile.

“Definitely worth any trouble I’m bound to get into when I get home.” I laugh along with him.

“Speaking of, how do I get to your house again?”