Liam Imagine #1 More lovey than dirty

Your P.O.V

“Where are we going Liam?” I asked him, as he was dragging me outside the building, the boys were finally back from tour, I could hear the music blasting from upstairs, the boys were having a party on for their success.

“Out there.” Liam pointing to the glass doors which led to outside. I could see the lights flashing, people trying to get a single picture of the boys, the paparazzi shouting out questions.

“Liam, you’ve lost it!” I said, as I dragged him back into the lift by his arm, Liam was drunk. This was something I thought I’d never ever say, but yes. He was drunk; Liam Payne was drunk for the first time because of a stupid truth and dare game.

“But I wanna go outside.” Liam said pouting his lips, as I pushed the button, the doors of the lifts closed, and Liam started to mumble something. “(y/n), I wanted to go outside.” Liam frowned; oh god he looked like a puppy.

“And do what?” I joked, Liam looked at me funny, and he busted out in laughter, his laughter was so contagious that even I started laughing, till, there was a loud thud, and the lift stopped, the lights went off, and a small red light was on.

My heart suddenly just stopped beating, till I figured out what had happened, me and Liam were on the floor, the lift was stuck; great!

And there was another thud, “Liam!” I shouted, as I hugged him as hard as I could.

“Hey! calm down, its fine.” Liam said, the smell of alcohol lingering around me. Liam was softly rubbing my back trying to comfort me, but it sure as hell wasn’t working!

“Liam I’m freaking out!” I said, as I clenched on to his collar more tightly. I could feel Liam’s hot breath onto my cheeks, and couldn’t help but blush. I and Liam had been best friends for quite a while now, but this kind of thing never happened.

Liam’s eyes were plastered on mine, and I could feel a little warm sensation fall through me, was I started to like Liam? No, no, no! They’re just stupid thoughts.

Liam started leaning in, his head was jerking further and further, till it was only inches apart, my body just stopped responding, I didn’t know what to do?

“Liam!” I said, a little more loudly than usual, as I placed both of my hands on his chest, pushing him back a little. I knew I was going to regret this.

Liam’s facial expression was quite different now; his innocent eyes were now filled with regret, confusion and many other emotions. I simply stood up, fixing my dress.

Liam stood up as well, standing next to me in complete silence, I could smell his perfume, and he always smelt so good.

My thoughts were interrupted by Liam pinning me onto the cold wall the lift, which still wasn’t moving. I could feel his breathing was uneven, and so was mine, my body tensed up, his face was only inches away from mine. I could smell the alcohol from his breath.

“Please, don’t.” I said, placing my hands on his chest, again, but he didn’t move, he face still inches away from me.

 “(y/n), why are you so scared?” Liam asked me, softly, both of his hands on each side of my face, I wasn’t terrified, but I was rather comfortable.

“Because, Liam. You’re always on tour, you’re always busy, and, I don’t know.” I said, panicking a little, I looked down, my eyes not meeting his, till he lifted my chin up. I could feel the blood rushing through my cheeks, as his hand traced over my cheeks.

“Give it a try, I promise you won’t regret it.” Liam said, in his husky voice, and his lips met mine, for the first time. He instantly opened his mouth and he slipped his tongue in my mouth. My hands were now around his neck, pulling him more into me, till there was no place, our bodies were together. We broke the kiss and gasped for air.  Liam looked at me funny, making me giggle.

“I love you" He smiled.