Liam #2

You wake up to the sound of your alarm clock going crazy. You quickly hit the off button, before rolling over to face your boyfriend of 2 years. He’s just starting to wake up, his eyes barely open.

“Good morning (YN).” He says in his sexy morning voice.

“Good morning Liam.” You murmur, giving him a quick peck on the cheek, before getting out of bed.

“Come cuddle with me.” He yawns as he stretches his arms out.

“Sorry babe, we have no time to cuddle. Niall and Harry want me to take them shopping while you, Zayn, and Lou are recording.” You tell him, making him pout and give you the puppy dog eyes. You just shake your head and laugh. He glares at you jokingly, before rolling over and pulling the blankets up higher around himself.

You shuffle into the bathroom as you hum, shutting the door behind you. You turn on the shower while taking off Liam’s oversized hoodie you’re wearing, and your underwear. You turn on the radio that’s sitting on the counter, causing Boyfriend to blare through the speakers. You instantly start singing along as you get into the shower. You wash your hair and body, and shave your legs and armpits. The songs continue to change, and you continue to sing along with each one. You’re so focused on the songs that you don’t hear Liam entering the bathroom.

“Got room for one more?” Liam asks as he jumps into the shower. You scream and grip onto the skin over your heart, feeling it beat a mile a minute.

“Jesus Christ Liam, get out!” You shout as you stare at your naked boyfriend.

You can’t help but look him up and down, and your eyes lock onto his dick. It’s already hard. You gulp loudly, before tearing your eyes away from it and staring at Liam’s face. He’s giving you a dirty smile, obviously not going to get out. Before you can do anything, Liam’s lips crash into yours. You fling your arms around his neck, as he holds onto your ass. He licks your bottom lip, asking for access, which you gladly give him. Your tongues fight for dominance, and he wins, like always. Liam squeezes your ass, making you moan into the kiss. You can feel him smiling, which must be difficult, since his tongue is shoved into your mouth. You can feel his dick pressing against your thigh as he kisses and bites your neck, leaving love bites. He kisses down to your collarbone, and his teeth graze over it, making you shiver.

“Are you ready?” He asks in a low, sexy voice in between kisses, which lead back up to your lips.

“For wha-” You’re interrupted by Liam suddenly shoving his length into you. You gasp, then groan, before the pleasure takes over and you’re moaning with Liam

“You’re so fucking tight (YN)!” Liam shouts as he develops a rythm, while continuing to pound into you deeply and hard.

“Fuck me faster!” You moan loudly.

Liam lifts one of your legs up, placing your heel on his shoulder, so he can go faster, like you want. You manage to move your hips in the same rythm as Liam’s thrusts, making you two shout and curse as he goes even deeper into you. The water starts to go cold, so you turn the hot water on fully. You grip onto the dial as an extremely loud moan escapes your lips. You let go, and instead grip onto the skin on the back of Liam’s neck.

“I’m so fucking close (YN).” Liam moans in your ear as he gives his thrusts everything he’s got.

He starts gently bitting your earlobe, sending chills throughout your entire body. Liam uses the hand that’s not holding your leg up to massage your clit. You lean your head back and let out a long, loud moan. Liam cums, but continues to thrust into you until you cum too. You shout each other’s names as you orgasm together. Liam pulls himself out of you and quickly cleans off his dick with the water that’s spraying out of the shower head.

“You better clean up, you’ve gotta go shopping with Harry and Niall soon.” Liam laughs as he gives you a wink. He sweetly kisses your forehead, before leaving so you can shower, again.